Complete details about the latest Zycus Walkin 2018 is available on this page. Also, the candidates who completed their graduation in B.E, B.Sc, MCA, BCA streams can directly attend the Zycus Walkin Drive 2018. Furthermore, the officials want to hire candidates for the Technical Support Engineer Role. The Zycus Walkin In Mumbai is scheduled on 1st December 2018. So, you need to know all the particulars of the Zycus Walkin Interview, the latest Jobs In Mumbai from our FreshersNow.Com.
Zycus Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Qualification||B.E, B.Sc, MCA, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Middleware|
|Salary||INR 3,75,000 – INR 8,00,000 PA|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
- Own and will be responsible for technical support to L1 / end user
- Co-ordinate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure responsiveness to end user
- Work closely with the IT / DBA team to monitor, repair, report and document all production errors.
- Monitor Zycus applications suite and dependent components.
- Responsible to implement new monitoring solutions, as per the need of Zycus applications to ensure unified monitoring
- Investigate, reproduce, and resolve various technical problems related to applications (Java / Apache / PHP), database, application servers, middleware, and operating systems
- Responsible for maintaining KB and KEDB for effective troubleshooting
follow a ticketing system and log, track and update incidents wherever required
- Manage own time appropriately to prioritize assigned workload and backlog
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Particulars Of Zycus Walkin Drive 2018
- Date – 1st December 2018
- Time – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Venue Of Zycus Walkin Interview – Zycus,
Seepz Gate No.3,
Mumbai – 400069
- Recruiter Name – Lakshmi Murthy
Note – This role requires candidates to work in rotational shifts. 24*7 support
Criteria For Freshers
- BE (IT/CE/EC), MCA, BCA, BSC IT or other IT related streams
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands, Java and basic database queries is must
Criteria For Experience
- Understanding on Linux and Java-based deployments – preferred
- Experience with middleware technologies i.e. J2EE Application servers (Tomcat, JBoss),
- Active MQ, REDIS, Zookeeper, Solr etc.
- Will learn ITIL management which is the core for Application support profile.
- Candidates will be trained on Monitoring Tools like Nagios, Icinga, graylog, APM Appdynamics, Synthetic Monitoring Catchpoint, Pagerduty.
- Will also be given the flexibility to learn different technologies to enable automation like Ansible.
- You should be able to enhance his Middleware knowledge owing to the complex infrastructure of Zycus applications using all sorts of new/core techniques like Clustering (HA, Redis, Zookeeper, Solr, Apache web server, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, JBoss).
- Will also get opportunities to work on python based projects for automation and integration with different monitoring tools/APIs.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Zycus is a leading global provider of the complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions. Their comprehensive product portfolio includes applications for both the strategic and operational aspects of procurement – eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, and Financial Savings Management.
Their spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. Furthermore, they are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, etc.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Group Discussion (Related to application support Linux commands, Java basics, application, and web server)
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Essential Documents During Zycus Walkin In Mumbai 2018
- Latest updated CV/Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- ID Proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, etc.
- Must bring latest passport size photos while attending for the Zycus Walkin In Mumbai.
You Can Also Check The Latest Walk-Ins
- Freshers are expected to have a good understanding of (Java, Linux, and RDBMS)
- Compensation: Starting from 3.85 LPA depending upon relevant experience.
- Experienced are expected to have experience/knowledge of (Java troubleshooting, Linux commands, and Application servers and Web servers)
- This position involves rotating shifts (Including Night Shift).