Aaple Sarkar Portal | Online Registration, Login, Application Status, Services: The government of Maharashtra has launched the Aaple Sarkar portal with an aim to make government related works easy for the people. And also the Aaple Sarkar portal is successfully utilizing by the people of the state. To avail of the benefits of the Aaple Sarkar Portal, the candidates must register themselves. The Maharashtra government will provide certificates through the Aaple Sarkar Portal. Through this site, we will provide information about the Aaple Sarkar Portal like how to apply, benefits, objectives, etc.
- 1 Aaple Sarkar Portal – Complete Details
- 2 Maharashtra Aaple Portal Analysis
- 3 Maha e Seva Kendra Registration
- 4 Aaple Portal Services
- 5 Required Documents for Aaple Sarkar Portal
- 6 Aaple Sarkar Portal Uses
- 7 How to Register on Aaple Sarkar Portal?
- 8 How to Track Application Form in Aaple Sarkar Portal?
- 9 How to Get Certificate from Aapal Sarkar Portal?
- 10 Aaple Sarkar Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Aaple Sarkar Portal – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Announced by||Maharashtra State Government|
|Benefits||People will get any certificate from the portal without going to concerned offices|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The native or residents of Maharashtra|
Maharashtra Aaple Portal Analysis
Technology is increasing day by day in almost all fields. It also replacing many old things. Previously, we used letters for communication but it takes much time to reach. Now we are using email, it takes only a few seconds to reach. No Office is running without the connection of the internet. In the present day, all the private sector is using the technology for their work but government offices are not utilizing the technical methods. We have to approach the officers in the municipality and submit our application if we require anything from the government. To avoid this Maharashtra government introduced a portal for all the municipality services.
Maha e Seva Kendra Registration
To make the work easy for the people in Maharashtra state, the government started a web portal. The rural people are no need to go to the city for small work in the municipality. They can finish their work from their village by applying to the Aaple Sarkar portal. And also they will get immediate responses to their issue.
Before the launch of the Aaple Sarkar portal, the people have to go to the offices and stand in line for hours with applications and get a late response. If there is any delay in the work, people have to come another day. But the Aaple Sarkar portal will change everything. People can register in the portal and apply online for certificates or approvals and will get a quick response.
Aaple Portal Services
The Aaple Sarkar portal is very useful for the people of Maharashtra. Many Departments are linked with the Aaple Sarkar portal of state government. The following are the list of departments related to the Aaple Sarkar portal:
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Labour Department (Aaple Sarkar Liquor Permit)
- Water Resources Department
- Industries Department
- Forest Department
- Registration and Stamps(IGR) Department
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Law and Judiciary Department
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Housing Department – MHADA
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Reconstruction and Repairs Board
- Housing Department – Slum Rehabilitation Authority
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- And many more.
Required Documents for Aaple Sarkar Portal
- One latest photograph of the candidate
- One Photo id proof
- Electrical energy invoice
- Lease receipt or cell Phone invoice
- tax receipt of property
- Xerox of property papers
- Water invoice
Any one of the below will be considered as the photo id proof:
- Voter Id Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Paper of properties in Maharashtra
Aaple Sarkar Portal Uses
Maharashtra government started the Aaple Sarkar portal for the local residents of Maharashtra. Through the Aaple Sarkar portal, the certificates like salary certificate, age, death, birth certificate, or any other certificates will be provided by the government. The applicants must register in the Aaple Sarkar portal for getting their certificates. It is so simple than before.
How to Register on Aaple Sarkar Portal?
The Maharashtra government made the process easy with the Aaple Sarkar portal. Under the Maharashtra Right to Public Service Act 2015, the candidates who are state residents have to register in the portal. See further information to know about the registration process.
- Go to the website at aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- The names of websites allowed for Maharashtra people will be displayed on the homepage. The current users can log in to the portal through the space given on the left side of the page. The new users can click on the button which is given on the same page.
- Then you will get a new page in the Marathi language by default and you can also change the page in English. You also use ctrl+D for filling the registration form in the Marathi language.
- There will be two options for filling the form. The first one is to check your phone number, the OTP is sent to your mobile number and the second one is to upload your details on the portal. Option 1 requires the documents to upload although option 2 doesn’t require any documents for your identity proof.
- If you select the first option then pick your district from the drop-down menu and fill the mobile number section. After entering all the details select the ship OTP to receive the OTP. Next enter username and password and then upload required documents.
- If you select the second option then enter the information such as name, father’s name, age, gender, occupation, etc.
- Finally, upload all the required documents with your photo. Then go through the disclaimer, mark on the checkbox, and press the button “Registration”.
How to Track Application Form in Aaple Sarkar Portal?
- Go to the official portal of Aaple Sarkar.
- Go to the link “track your application” which is on the right side.
- Then select the department and sub-department.
- Now pick the service name and enter the application ID
- Finally, go to the option “Go”.
- You will see your application status now.
- Check the details on it.
How to Get Certificate from Aapal Sarkar Portal?
Through the Aaple Sarkar portal, the Maharashtra residents will get any certificate from the government easily. Follow the steps to get a certificate from the portal as below:
- Register into the portal and login into it.
- The Applicant must select that department from which they want a certificate.
- For suppose, if you want an income certificate then select the revenue department.
- Upload all the documents which are given below
- Enter all the details in the form and then submit the form.
- Finally, you will receive an income certificate.
We provided all the required details of the Aaple Sarkar Portal. If you have any queries, mention it in the comment box. Also do not forget to check Freshersnow.com.
Aaple Sarkar Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Aaple Sarkar Portal?
aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in is the Official Site of Aaple Sarkar Portal.
Who Launched the Aaple Sarkar Portal?
Maharashtra State Government has Launched the Aaple Sarkar Portal.
What are the Benefits of the Aaple Sarkar Portal?
Through the Aaple Sarkar Portal, Citizen can get the Certificates like Age Nationality Domicile, Income Certificate, Senior Citizen Certificate, Solvency Certificate, LandLess Certificate, Etc., easily without visiting Government Offices.
How to Track Application in Aaple Sarkar Portal?
Through the https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en, Candidates can track application form.