ABM Knowledgeware Walkin is going to be conducted by the ABM Knowledgeware Ltd to hire skilled candidates for the Trainee position in Mumbai. Furthermore, the scheduled date for the ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Drive is 29th December 2018. So, BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.E Any Post Graduate candidates who have much interest to work as Trainee can attend the ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Interview. Also, you can check the latest Jobs In Mumbai.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 ABM Knowledgeware Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Company Overview
- 1.3 Details Of ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Drive 2018
- 1.4 ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Interview Location
- 1.5 Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- 1.6 Crucial Documents For ABM Knowledgeware Walkin In Mumbai
ABM Knowledgeware Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||ABM Knowledgeware Ltd|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.E Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
Terms & Conditions
- We are welcoming only Computer Science and IT Graduates and Post Graduates.
- The CTC will be up to Rs.25, 000/- p.m. depend on the academics and interview ratings.
- Bond for two to three years, failing to which they will not get a relieving letter.
- Applicable to Candidates having 60% throughout the academics i.e. 10+2+3+2 (SSC, HSC, Graduation & Post Graduation) without any KT or Backlogs.
- They will be eligible for the annual assessment after completion of one year.
Online Test followed with Technical and HR Interview if cleared the first two rounds.
- Preparation of test data for the unit test.
- Preparation of program documentation.
- Satisfactory completion of unit testing.
- Preplanned self-development at one’s own cost and time, in a time bound manner. The plan for self-development will be mutually agreed before finalization of appointments.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
The company will be investing a sizeable amount of time, energy and cost on in-house and on the job training of selected candidates, it is naturally expected that the candidates who join should work for a minimum period of 2 to 3 years from the date of joining.
ABM Knowledgeware Ltd: IT Software and Services Company (BSE 531161 ) is one of the few IT companies in India with an exclusive focus on e-Governance since 1998. ABM’s e-Governance solutions are currently delivering 2.4 Crores Citizen Services per year as of 2014 as compared to 42 lacs in 2010. Very few companies in India have comparable performance. (Please see Milestones and Awards & Recognitions achieved by ABM)
ABM is currently focused on providing e-governance software and solutions to Indian customers. We are in this business for the past 17 years, and are one of the very few private sector companies with such a long and proven track record. We are front-runners in enabling e-governance in India with several successfully sustained projects. Several states have selected ABM for a state-wide rollout of crucial citizen facing projects as we competed with reputed MNCs and Indian IT firms.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Details Of ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date: 29th December 2018
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM To 4:00 PM
- Contact Person: Jigar Patel
ABM Knowledgeware Walkin Interview Location
Venue: ABM Knowledgeware LTD,
7th Floor, Plot No. 268,
Linking Road, Bandra West – 50, Mumbai – 400050
Landmark – Next to Persian Darbar Restaurant
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- UG: BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Computers, B.Tech/ B.E. – Computers, Diploma – Computers
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Crucial Documents For ABM Knowledgeware Walkin In Mumbai
Carry all the mentioned documents for the ABM Knowledgeware Walkin In Mumbai.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the ABM Knowledgeware Walkin In Mumbai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also View The Other Walkins
Bookmark our page @ FreshersNow.Com for the latest information.