AFCAT 2 2022 Notification – 283 Posts, Last Date 30th June 2022 – afcat.cdac.in: Hello Guys!! The Indian Air Force officials have announced that they are accepting AFCAT 2 2022 Application Forms from both men and women candidates who are citizens of India from 1st June 2022. Aspirants who have a keen interest to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical), and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches can go through this AFCAT 2 2022 Notification PDF thoroughly. As per the detailed AFCAT 2022 Notification, the last date to submit the Online AFCAT 2 2022 Application Form is 30th June 2022. To download the AFCAT 2 2022 Notification PDF do click on the direct link available at the end of this post.
Now, if you wish to know details about the AFCAT 2 2022 Age Eligibility, AFCAT 2 2022 Educational Qualifications that aspirants should possess without fail, AFCAT 2 2022 Vacancy, AFCAT 2 Salary, Application Fee details, AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date, and other important details can be gathered through this AFCAT 2 2022 article.
- 1 AFCAT 2 2022 Notification – 283 Posts, Last Date 30th June 2022
- 2 AFCAT 2 2022 Vacancy
- 3 AFCAT 2 2022 Educational Qualifications
- 4 AFCAT 2 2022 Age Eligibility
- 5 AFCAT 2 2022 Salary
- 6 AFCAT 2 2022 Selection Process
- 7 AFCAT 2022 – Application Fee
- 8 AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date
- 9 AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Pattern
- 10 AFCAT 2 2022 Syllabus
- 11 AFCAT 2 2022 Admit Card
- 12 AFCAT 2 2022 Result
- 13 AFCAT 2 2022 – Notification, Application Form
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification – 283 Posts, Last Date 30th June 2022
|Latest AFCAT 2 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Branch Names||Flying, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non-Technical)|
|No. of Posts||283 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||1st June 2022|
|Online Application Ending Date||30th June 2022|
|Category||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test, AFSB Test, Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
AFCAT 2 2022 Vacancy
AFCAT 2 2022 Educational Qualifications
For Flying Branch
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a three-year degree in graduation OR a BE/ BTech degree with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university (or)
- BE/ B Tech degree (Four years of courses) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
For Ground Duty Technical Branch
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) AE (M)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a four-year degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university OR
- Cleared Sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) AE (L)
- Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum 4 years degree in graduation/ integrated post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university. OR
- Those who have cleared the examination of associate membership of the institution of engineers (India) in both A and B section or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent disciplines.
For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch
- Administration & Logistics – Passed 10+2 and Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks with a three-year degree course from a recognized university OR should have cleared section A & B examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Accounts Branch – Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the mentioned streams with 60 % marks or equivalent.
- Meteorology – Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.
AFCAT 2 2022 Age Eligibility
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as of 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches – 20 to 26 years as of 1st July 2023 i.e. born between 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2003 both dates Inclusive.
AFCAT 2 2022 Salary
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100 – 177500||10||Rs. 15500|
AFCAT 2 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who are looking forward to joining the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) should go through this section to know details about the AFCAT 2 Exam stages.
- Written Examination and SSB Test
- AFSB Test
- Medical Examination
Note: For more detailed information on the selection process kindly refer to the official notification.
AFCAT 2022 – Application Fee
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs.250/- as an examination fee
- However, candidates registering for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Entry are not required to pay.
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date
To know details about the AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Schedule kindly check out this section. The AFCAT 2 2022 Exam will be conducted on 26th, 27th, and 28th August 2022.
AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||Number of Questions||Subjects||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|AFCAT 2022||100||General Awareness, Verbal|
Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
|EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) – For Ground Duty technical branch only||50||Mechanical, Computer Science, and Electrical & Electronics||45 Minutes||150|
AFCAT 2 2022 Syllabus
AFCAT 2 English Syllabus
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion/ Flling in of correct word
- Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Rearranging
- Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution
AFCAT 2 General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Polity
- Basic Science-Based Knowledge
- Science & Technology
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Environment & Ecology
- Art & Culture
- National & International Organisations
AFCAT 2 Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Work
- Average/ Percentage
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams)
- Area and Perimeter
- Number System & Number Series
- Mixture & Allegation Rules
AFCAT 2 Reasoning Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
AFCAT 2 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who will be appearing for the AFCAT 2 2022 Exam should need to carry the AFCAT 2 Admit Card without fail. The AFCAT 2 2022 Exam will be scheduled in the month of August-September. Whereas, the hall ticket for the exam will be made available in the month of August. To get accurate updates on this kindly bookmark this article for your convenience.
AFCAT 2 2022 Result
The AFCAT 2 Result will be released on the official website a few days after the completion of the exam. The details about the AFCAT 2 Results will be updated once the official release official statement about it.
AFCAT 2 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the AFCAT 2 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For AFCAT 2 2022 Application Form||Click Here (Link is Active)|
In order to not to miss further updates related to AFCAT 2022 Notification kindly bookmark our Freshersnow.com portal or keep visiting our website frequently.
|★★ You can also check ★★|
|Central Government Jobs||Government Jobs|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
|Engineering Govt Jobs||Post Graduate Govt Jobs|