Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive: At present Aircel is very busy conducting the Off-Campus 2018 Drives. Therefore, this is a massive opportunity for the candidates who want to work in the telecommunication field. Moreover, these Aircel Jobs are creating enthusiasm in the aspirants who want to work with Aircel. Therefore, this a golden opportunity for all the 2018 and 2019 Passed Out Students. For, more details go through the whole article.
- 1 Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Aircel?
- 1.3 Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.5 Selection Process For Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.6 Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.7 Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019
To secure job opportunity in Aircel the candidates can go through the Aircel Recruitment Process given below. Aircel is now looking for talented graduates and postgraduates both freshers and experienced candidates. So, who are willing to apply for Aircel Off Campus 2018 should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, we provide who with placement papers and important topics to crack the interview process. Therefore, the details about the Required skills, Eligibility Criteria, Marks Criteria, Backlog Criteria, Salary Details, Selection, and Registration Process are given on our website @ freshersnow.com
Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates / Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
You Can Also Check: ★ Aircel Internships
Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Moreover, Aircel was founded by C Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999.
On 19 May 2010, the 3G spectrum auction in India ended. Aircel paid ₹ 65 billion for spectrum in 13 circles: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, UP East, and West Bengal.
In June 2010, Aircel paid 34.38 billion for acquiring wireless broadband spectrum in eight circles: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, the people who want to apply for Aicel Off Campus 2018 should meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The contenders who are Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible.
- The gap between the academic career should not be more than 1 year.
- Minimum of 60% in their academic career in 10th, XII standards, graduation, and postgraduation.
In case of, backlogs the student’s profile will be a reject. Therefore, we suggest you clear the backlogs during your current academic years.
Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
Selection Process For Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019
The selection process of Aircel is as similar as other Off-Campus recruitment processes. Therefore, there will be four rounds to clear the interview process.
- Written Test (Online)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Currently Updated Resume.
- Both black and white and colored Photocopies.
- Academic Certificates of 10th standard, graduation, and post-graduation.
- Id Proofs (Adhaar card/ Pan card/ Ration card/Voter id)
Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Visit official website @ aircel.com
- Fill the details displayed.
- Click on Save.
- Now click on Submit.
- Note the registration id and password for further use.
- Upload your CV.
To apply for Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Click Here
Therefore, we hope that the information given above is useful and helpful to the contenders. Furthermore, you can find the best careers by applying for Aircel Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration. For more updates stay tuned to our website.
You May Also Like: