Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive For 2021 Batch Freshers – Online Registration, Eligibility: At present Aircel is very busy conducting the Off-Campus 2020 Drives. Therefore, this is a massive opportunity for candidates who want to work in the telecommunication field. Moreover, these Aircel Jobs are creating enthusiasm for the aspirants who want to work with Aircel. Therefore, this a golden opportunity for all the 2018 and 2019, 2020, 2021 Engineering Passed Out Students. For, more details go through the whole article.
You Can Also Check: ★ Aircel Internships
- 1 Aircel Off Campus 2020 For Freshers (2021, 2020, 2019 Batch)
- 2 Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive Details
- 3 Why Aircel?
- 4 Aircel Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
- 6 Selection Process For Aircel Off Campus 2020
- 7 Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Important Documents
- 8 Aircel Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- 9 Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Aircel Off Campus 2020 For Freshers (2021, 2020, 2019 Batch)
To secure job opportunities in Aircel the candidates can go through the Aircel Recruitment Process given below. Aircel is now looking for talented graduates and postgraduates both freshers and experienced candidates. So, who are willing to apply for Aircel Off Campus 2020 should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, we provide who with placement papers and important topics to crack the interview process. Therefore, the details about the Required skills, Eligibility Criteria, Marks Criteria, Backlog Criteria, Salary Details, Selection, and Registration Process are given on our website @ freshersnow.com
Aircel Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates / Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Moreover, Aircel was founded by C Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999.
On 19 May 2010, the 3G spectrum auction in India ended. Aircel paid ₹ 65 billion for spectrum in 13 circles: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, UP East, and West Bengal.
In June 2010, Aircel paid 34.38 billion for acquiring the wireless broadband spectrum in eight circles: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
Aircel Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, the people who want to apply for Aircel Off Campus 2020 should meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The contenders who are Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible.
- The gap between the academic career should not be more than 1 year.
- Minimum of 60% in their academic career in 10th, XII standards, graduation, and postgraduation.
In the case of, backlogs the student’s profile will be rejected. Therefore, we suggest you clear the backlogs during your current academic years.
Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
Selection Process For Aircel Off Campus 2020
The selection process of Aircel is similar to other Off-Campus recruitment processes. Therefore, there will be four rounds to clear the interview process.
- Written Test (Online)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Important Documents
- Currently Updated Resume.
- Both black and white and colored Photocopies.
- Academic Certificates of 10th standard, graduation, and post-graduation.
- Id Proofs (Adhaar card/ Pan card/ Ration card/Voter id)
Aircel Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- Visit official website @ aircel.com
- Fill the details displayed.
- Click on Save.
- Now click on Submit.
- Note the registration id and password for further use.
- Upload your CV.
To apply for Aircel Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here
Therefore, we hope that the information given above is useful and helpful to the contenders. Furthermore, you can find the best careers by applying for Aircel Off Campus 2020 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration. For more updates stay tuned to our website.
Are you Preparing For An Interview? Then, watch the below video.
Aircel Off Campus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Does FreshersNow provide Aircel Off Campus Alerts?
Yes. FreshersNow provides Aircel Off Campus daily Alerts.
Who can apply for Aircel Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates from Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate with a minimum of 60% in their academic career in 10th, XII standards, graduation, and postgraduation.
How To Apply For Aircel Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can apply for the Aircell Off Campus Drive by visiting the official site @ http://www.aircel.com/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the Aircel Selection Process?
Written Test (Online), Technical Interview, HR Interview