Allscripts Recruitment 2019: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions released a notification to recruit Freshers For the role of Allscripts Associate Software Engineer this year. So, the candidates looking for Jobs In Baroda can grab the opportunity. Students having B.E, B.Tech Degree are eligible for this role. Also, candidates having 2 years of experience are eligible. The detailed information such as Allscripts Eligibility Criteria and the application process are given in this article. Moreover, you can get complete Job Description from this page.
Allscripts Recruitment 2019 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Company||Allscripts Healthcare Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria For Jobs In Baroda
Candidates applying for Allscripts Recruitment 2019 should follow below given points. And those who satisfy the given Allscripts Eligibility Criteria 2019 can only hold the eligibility.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant program of study required
- Experience: 0-2 years experience
- Technical Qualifications: 1-2 years in asp.net, SQL
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. An additional key operations office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Allscripts also provides solutions for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology.
The company has more than 180,000 physician users and has solutions in 2,700 hospitals and 13,000 extended care organizations. Allscripts merged with the healthcare systems operations of a rival, Misys. In 2010, Allscripts-Misys merged with another major healthcare information technology competitor, Eclipsys. In March 2013, Allscripts acquired dbMotion, Ltd., a supplier of community health solutions and Jardogs LLC, a patient engagement solution provider, both privately held.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance should be performed.
- Should have the idea on Production, preparation, and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal publication and external publication
- Need to achieve agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule, and too defined quality standards
- Should compile all necessary software and nonsoftware components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Company Standards.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/ or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Process To Apply For Allscripts Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can directly click on the link given below. So that, you can apply for the Allscripts Associate Software Engineer Jobs In Baroda. Furthermore, you can easily know the current updates from our portal.
To Apply For Allscripts Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Hope you got all the required information as well as complete details about the Allscripts Associate Software Engineer Jobs. Moreover, you need to bookmark our website www.freshersnow.com for Latest Updates of Jobs In Baroda. Furthermore, don’t forget to leave a comment and please do refer the information to your friends.