American Express Recruitment 2022 | Lead Analyst Openings in Gurgaon: Are you looking for the right platform where you can flourish your career by enhancing your skills? Then, without delay check this article. The HR team of American Express is looking to hire young professionals for the role of Lead Analyst in Gurgaon. Aspirants should either be a Graduate (B. Com or equivalent) or Postgraduate with 0 to 3 years of experience are eligible to apply for the American Express Recruitment 2022. For the sake of candidates, we have provided details regarding the qualifications, responsibilities, skills, and other information regarding the American Express Lead Analyst Openings. Make use of this chance and get a direct link to apply for the American Express Lead Analyst Openings in Gurgaon. Kindly follow us on a regular basis in order to get the latest updates on American Express Careers.
- 1 American Express Recruitment 2022 | Lead Analyst Openings in Gurgaon
- 2 American Express Responsibilities
- 3 American Express Recruitment | Critical Factors to Success
- 4 American Express Careers Skills & Qualifications
- 5 American Express Functional Skills/ Capabilities
- 6 American Express Technical Skills/ Capabilities
American Express Recruitment 2022 | Lead Analyst Openings in Gurgaon
|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Lead Analyst|
|Qualifications||Graduate (B. Com or equivalent) or Postgraduate|
American Express Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be primarily accountable and Responsible for managing Balance sheet reconciliation – Research & Clearance and Analytics.
- Manage accounting & reconciliation of open items and keep them under desired limits to ensure account are maintained in good health.
- The role would require participation and lead in projects from their respective process perspective.
- Continuously challenge the Status Quo and seek opportunity for process redesign.
- Always ensure Financial Integrity and proactively identifying risks.
- Ensure timely closure of AXP balance sheet reconciliations.
- Drive efficiency in the process.
- Support the internal linkages in driving projects.
- Meet and exceed the quality, cycle time & the other process SLA’s.
- Promote positive relations with various stakeholders/ teams.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow up with users proactively and ensures that assigned cases are resolved in a timely manner.
- Escalate open/ unresolved cases to the appropriate leadership.
- Stay up to date with any changes in the system/processes.
- Ensure process metrics and improve wherever there is an opportunity.
American Express Recruitment | Critical Factors to Success
- Ensure timely clearance of open items in assigned accounts
- Build and leverage relationships across a wide range of cross functional teams to ensure seamless process
- Support projects to drive process enhancements and automation initiative
- Support in managing internal and external audits and other submissions to comply with regulatory/ tax requirements
American Express Careers Skills & Qualifications
- 0-3 Years of relevant experience
- Must have a background in Finance/ Accounts
- The incumbent should either be a Graduate (B. Com or equivalent) or Postgraduate with around 1-2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
American Express Functional Skills/ Capabilities
- Must have strong analytical skills, maturity, good judgment, positive/ independent/ structured approach
- Should be able to operate in a Global environment
- Must possess strong problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement, innovation
- Must be proficient in using standard MS office products especially in PowerPoint, Excel.
- Must have the ability to influence outcomes and build strong relationships.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with senior leadership, multiple employee levels/ business partners/ customers.
- Strong understanding of AR/ AP process flow
- Control & Compliance mindset
- Project management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
American Express Technical Skills/ Capabilities
- Must have strong skills in accounting, and financial system controls. Understanding of various AMEX finance practices will be an advantage.
- Should have E2E knowledge about the Prepaid & Alternative Payments process/ systems related to World Service, Process Operations.
- Must be aware of the various analytics, MIS related to BSA related processes.
- Basic understanding and appreciation of automation capabilities
- Digital mindset and understanding of systems and automation tools like Machine Learning, AI, etc.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Knowledge of Platforms (Added advantage): Oracle General Ledger & Sub Ledger
- Front end system –Globe star, R42 etc.
- FIS Intellimatch – Reconciliation system
- Data Watch
|American Express Recruitment 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply American Express Recruitment 2022 for Lead Analyst Openings||Click Here|
For updated information regarding the American Express Lead Analyst Openings/ American Express Careers or new job notifications, do follow this site @ freshersnow.com regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|IT Jobs in Gurgaon||B.Com Jobs|