ANDE Internship 2022 for Freshers, Experienced in Bangalore – www.andeglobal.org: Greeting to the candidates!!! If you are an energetic, collaborative, and intellectually curious person who enjoys solving challenges in a diverse work environment, then you are in the right place. The ANDE is looking for an Intern for their India, based in Bangalore office or remote. This is a full-time position budgeted. Candidates will get a chance to work with extremely talented peers in a meritocratic team-oriented culture. The role will provide exposure to a wide variety of skills and skill-building opportunities. Aspirants are advised to ensure before applying for the ANDE Internship 2022, that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in the below sections. For updated information regarding the ANDE Careers, bookmark this page to visit regularly.
ANDE Internship 2022 for Freshers, Experienced in Bangalore
|Qualification||A Recent Graduates|
ANDE Careers | Who we are looking for
- Each day will be different, but this role will provide exposure to a wide variety of skills and skill-building opportunities, with certain skills being of priority importance. The individual will be expected to:
- Curate, compile, and draft content for a monthly communications plan for chapter media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Manage and assist with external communication for ANDE events, articles, and updates, through social media and regular newsletters.
- Design visuals through Canva and be comfortable with writing captions for social media.
- Support chapter communications and outreach; help to create invites, announcements, and newsletters; and manage and update contact lists in our Salesforce platform.
- Document ANDE India’s strategic sector convenings, for outreach and dissemination and ideate on ways the chapter can communicate updates.
- Provide event support by managing event logistics and coordinating with participants (when needed only).
- Provide general support for our ongoing initiatives, supporting the team on other various administration, operations, and HR activities.
- It will also be good to have an interest and some experience in assisting in compiling knowledge offerings on the small & growing business sector in South Asia.
ANDE Knowledge, Education, and Experience
The ideal candidate is:
- A recent graduate majoring in Communication, Journalism, Economics, Commerce, Marketing and Public Relations, International Relations, International Development
- Studies, Business Administration, or similar.
- Creative and detail-oriented.
- Someone who excels at organization, time management, and multi-tasking with a high level of quality.
- Someone with excellent language communication and organizational skills.
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, energy, and initiative.
- Knowledge of communication or design tools, such as Canva, social media management, media relations, and events management.
- Someone with Basic Microsoft Office knowledge – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Interested in working in the entrepreneurship and social business sector.
- Experience working with other cultures (cross-cultural communication skills) is a plus.
- Inclination and interest in conducting literature reviews to shape regional knowledge offerings is a definite plus.
ANDE Jobs | Details about Role
- 6-month contract, or a minimum 3-month contract – 40 hours a week (full-time), 20 hours a week (part-time).
- Extendable to 1 year for the ideal candidate.
- The work is remote.
- Candidates based in Bengaluru can work out a schedule to work from Villgro Innovations
- Foundation when deemed safe to return to the office.
- Remuneration: INR 15-20 k/ month for full-time interns, based on the candidate’s profile and experience.
- Preferred start date – earliest (March 2023).
Steps To Apply For The ANDE Internship 2022
- Candidates need to visit the official site @ www.andeglobal.org
- The ANDE home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down the page till the end and give it a click on the careers tab.
- Search for the Systems Admin Associate Job Openings in Bangalore.
- Open the respective notification once you find it.
- Check responsibilities and educational qualifications.
- If eligible, apply for the ANDE Careers.
- To apply, click on the ‘apply for this job’ tab and complete the submission process.
|ANDE Internship 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply For ANDE Internship 2022||Click Here|
Keep visiting this site @ freshersnow.com regularly, for updated information about the ANDE Intern Openings or any other IT job notification.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Internships in Bangalore|