Ansal University Admission 2020 @ ansaluniversity.edu.in | Application Form (Available), Eligibility, Fee: The Ansal University Gurgaon Admission 2020 is open for MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan Courses. So, aspirants who want to apply for the Ansal University Sushant School of Art And Architecture, Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School, Sushant School of Business, School of Engineering And Technology, School of Law, Sushant School of Design, Sushant School of Health Sciences, Sushant School of Planning and Development departments can refer to our article.
Further, the last date to submit the Application Form is May 2020 Tentatively. The Admission process will be based on Aptitude tests and Personal Interview. Check below sections to know more information about the Ansal University Admission 2020, registration process and eligibility.
Ansal University Admission 2020
|University Name||Ansal University, Gurgaon|
|Course Name||MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan Courses|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||To Be Announced|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
Ansal University Admission 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants can check the Eligibility based on the course to be applied through the below sections.
- B.Arch: Aspirants who completed 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% in maths and with overall aggregate marks (50%)+ NATA Score or JEE main (Paper-II) are eligible.
- M.Arch: Candidates who had done with B Arch. with 50% minimum marks.
- M.Plan: Aspirants with Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) Or Master’s degree or equivalent) 55% minimum marks.
- B.Plan: Aspirants done with 10+2 or it’s equivalent with overall 50% aggregate marks
- B.Sc: Candidates completed 10+2 or it’s equivalent with overall 50% aggregate marks.
- Ph.D.: Aspirants will be selected based on UGC and CoA regulations. The Ph.D. perspective should have a Masters’s Degree in any specialization of architecture and planning with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. And also below given eligible factors satisfied aspirants can apply for Ansal University Admission 2020.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/state government or International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10years of schooling.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) Architecture/ Planning /Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Law.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) Geography / Economics / Sociology / Environmental Science / Social Work / Development Studies / Policy Studies / Political Science from any University / Institutions in India or Abroad or it’s equivalent recognized by the Government of India.
- B.Sc (CVT) The candidate must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Ansal University Admission 2020 Application Fee
After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ icon the candidate will be routed to the payment gateway. The payment of Rs 1500/- can be made online by using your credit card/ debit card of any bank as part of the application fee for the M.Arch course application fee is Rs 500/-.
Ansal University Admission 2020 Application Form
Aspirants can also get the Walk-In Registration details from here. So aspirants may also walk-in to our admissions office, and submit the Ansal University Admission 2020 Application Form for the following address:
Ansal University, Admission Office
Sector 55, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003
The candidate can pay by cash in the admissions office after filling the form. The candidate will be provided with an inquiry number at the time of registration.
How To Fill the Ansal University Admission Form 2020?
- Visit the official site @ ansaluniversity.edu.in
- Ansal University, Gurgaon home page gets visible on the screen.
- Move on to the top of the page and check for the Admissions section.
- Click on Admission Procedure.
- Choose the school of Admission to be applied.
- Then click on Apply now.
- Then the new page with Application Form will be opened.
- Enter the Basic Details, Admission details.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Take a copy and submit to the sub-office of Ansal University, Gurgaon.
To Apply For Ansal University Admission 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Check Ansal University Admission 2020 Information: Click Here
Keep visiting our website Freshers Now to get more latest updates about Ansal University Admission 2020.
Ansal University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Which courses will be offered under Ansal University Admission 2020?
The courses offered under Ansal University Admission 2020 are MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan, Other courses.
Is the Ansal University MBA Application Form is available Offline?
No. the Ansal University MBA Application Form is available only in Online.
How can I apply for Ansal University Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for the Ansal University Admission 2020 by moving to the official site @ ansaluniversity.edu.in
What is the Ansal University Admission 2020 Application Fee?
The Ansal University Admission 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 1500 for all courses & for M.Arch the application fee is Rs. 500.