AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 – 2nd Phase Implemented On 15th May 2020 @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in – Eligibility, Registration, Benefits, Payment Status: Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh) has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 under Agriculture Department. Also, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 was implemented from 15th October 2019. So, all the interested people can submit the Online AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Form 2020 with the help of the direct link attached at the end of this page. Check the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits along with the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility 2020 from this page. Go through the complete article to get more information.
Latest Update: ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా పథకానికి సంబంధించి విధివిధానాలు మార్గదర్శకాలను విడుదల చేసింది. వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా-పీఎం కిసాన్ పథకం కింద 2020-21కి గాను పెట్టుబడి సాయాన్ని మే 15న రైతులకు జమ చేసారు. గతేడాది లబ్ధి పొందిన రైతుల జాబితాలను గ్రామ సచివాలయాల్లో అందుబాటులో ఉంది.
The second component of the first installment, Rs. 5,500 each, will be credited into the accounts of around 49 lakh farmers. Moreover, the Govt has already deposited Rs. 2000 out of total Rs. 7500 that constitutes the first installment of the Rs 13,500 a year sop. So, check the complete details of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 from this page.
- 1 AP YSR Bharosa Scheme 2020 – Information
- 2 Objective Of The Scheme
- 3 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Salient Features Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 in AP
- 5 Documents Required
- 6 Who Will Be Included in YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
- 7 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits
- 8 Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020
- 9 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP YSR Bharosa Scheme 2020 – Information
|Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020|
|Type Of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date – 2nd Phase||15th May 2020|
|Starting Date – 1st Phase||15th October 2019|
|Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Amount Provided||Rs. 13,500/- per annum for 5 years|
Objective Of The Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing, “YSR RYTHU BHAROSA” from 15th October 2020 to provide financial assistance to the farmer families including tenant farmers across the state @ Rs.13,500/- per farmer family per year to support the cultivators in meeting the investment during the crop season with a view to enable them to timely sourcing of quality inputs and services for higher crop productivity.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- A beneficiary should be a permanent resident of the state. And should be associated with the agriculture sector.
- A resident of the state – The candidate must dwell inside the outskirts of Andhra Pradesh lawfully and for all time.
All the farmers holding a cultivated of 5 acres in the state. And only small, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants can get the benefit.
- Farmers of states other than Andhra Pradesh are not eligible.
Salient Features Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 in AP
- It is 100 percent government-funded scheme
- Rs 13,500 will be given to the beneficiary on an annual basis
- The Amount will be transferred by DBT Mode.
- Rythu Bharosa is pre polled promise of the polling party.
- State Government may use the Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) Facility to Find out the beneficiary.
- Identity Proof
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Enrollment declaration from the state Framers Association
- Proof of Land registration
- BPL card
- Recognizable proof records
- Caste certificate
- Proof for the landless farmers
- Details of bank account
- Aadhar Card
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
- Income Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Who Will Be Included in YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
Small/ micro and tenant farmers of Andhra Pradesh, who have less than 5 acres land and presently having at least half-an-acre of cultivable land are eligible under this scheme
Those farmers who are enrolled under PM-Kisan Scheme will also be part of this Scheme
As per the government, even those cultivating on endowments/ temples/ inam lands are eligible.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits
- The Landholder farmer families who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of the size of land holdings will be provided a benefit of Rs.13,500/- per annum which includes a benefit of Rs.6,000/- per annum per family provided by the GOI under PMKISAN in three installments. The existing validated land ownership database will be used for the identification of beneficiaries under this category of the scheme.
- The Financial assistance will also be provided to landless cultivators belonging to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe(ST), Backward Class(BC), and Minority categories in the State @ Rs.13,500/- per year from the Budget allocation of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020
- Visit the official site @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in to apply online for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP.
- There, you can see the home page.
- Click the Login button.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you can easily check the login window like below.
- Now, enter your Username & Password.
- Enter the captcha code given in the text box.
- After that, click the login button.
- Then, you can see the Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Form 2020.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents if any.
- After that, you can recheck the filled application form.
- Submit the online application form.
- Download the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Form 2020.
- Also, take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
Note: Any Farmer can not apply online for Inclusion their Name under the scheme. You have to contact to your related District Level Welfare Department, AO, AEO/ MPEO. There is no Online Application Form is available for farmers.
Click Here To Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd Phase Payment Status (Available Now)
To Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: Click Here
To Apply Online For Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Pathakam 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
User Manual To Apply For YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020: Click Here
We hope that you all have noted the information regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 in AP from this page. Keep checking our Freshers Now page to get any updated information.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the 2nd Phase YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme be implemented?
On 15th May 2020, the 2nd Phase YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme will be implemented.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status?
Visit the official site @ http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html. There, you can click on the Payment Status tab appeared on the top of the home page. Enter your Aadhaar Number, and the Captcha Code appeared there. Submit it and know your payment status.
When was the 1st Phase YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme implemented?
The 1st Phase YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is implemented on 15th October 2019.
What should I do if my name is not in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
If your name doesn’t exist in the list, you need to check whether you are eligible or not. Or else, you have to contact your Volunteer or you can contact the nearest Agricultural officer to know the details.