Complete APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 details are available on this page. The department of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is about to release the admit card for the APPSC Food Safety Officer Examination 2019 in the month of July 2019. Also, the mains examination will be conducted on 30th & 31st July 2019. There are totally 22 vacancies for the post of Food Safety Officer. So candidates who have applied for the post can download the admit card provided at the bottom of this page. Moreover, the exam date, admit card release dates are not yet announced and they will be notified soon by the officials through the official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in.
You Can Also Check: APPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment
- 1 APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Outline
APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Outline
|AP Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancies||22 Vacancies|
|Examination Date||30th & 31st July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2019 – Exam Date, Selection Process
APPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2019 is not yet released by the officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Moreover, the admit card may be released in the month of July 2019. Therefore, the candidates whoever registered for the post of Food Safety Officer should download the admit card before the exam. Also, aspirants should not forget to carry this admit card to the examination center. Furthermore, this section provides you with complete information regarding the selection process. The selection process for the APPSC Food Safety Officer Examination 2019 is in the same fashion mentioned below.
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
First, all the aspirants who reach the eligibility criteria set by the officials will get the admit cards for the exam. If the number of aspirants appearing for the examination exceeds 25000, then a screening test or preliminary exam will be conducted to the aspirants. Moreover, only the candidates who qualify in the screening test will be shortlisted to the Mains exam. The mains exam is a computer-based test. Also, the aspirants should attempt all the papers in the mains exam. If any of the paper in the mains exam is not attempted, then those candidates will be disqualified.
Information Available On psc.ap.gov.in FSO Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates are suggested to check the details present over the hall ticket. Also, do not forget to attend the exam center before the reporting time.
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Father Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Instructions to be followed during the Exam
Documents To Be Carried For APPSC Food Safety Officer Examination 2019
Refer to this section for the clear information regarding the mandatory documents. The list of the documents is provided below. Moreover, do not forget to carry these documents to the exam.
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download APPSC FSO Admit Card 2019
The steps to download the APPSC FSO Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below. Read the steps carefully and follow them to download the hall ticket.
- First, all the aspirants should visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e., psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, you will get the home page of the psc.ap.gov.in on the display screen.
- Moreover, the home page contains some sections like notifications, mock test, results and so on.
- Now, search for the admit card link in each and every section.
- Then, you will find the link for the APPSC FSO Admit Card 2019.
- Now, click on that link and fill in the details.
- After filling the details, check it once again.
- Make sure that all the details given are clear and correct.
- Then, make a click on the submit button.
- Next, you will get the admit card that is generated by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Maintain 2 or more hard copies of the admit card which should be carried to the examination center.
To Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (link will be updated soon)
Hope that the information about APPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2019 is useful for the aspirants about to appear for the examination. The department of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has not yet released the admit card. Soon after the official announcement of the admit card, we will inform you through our freshersnow.com page.