APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 @ apsc.nic.in | Exam Date (Out): Candidates can get their Assam PSC AE Hall Ticket 2019 from the link given at the bottom of the page. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will release APSC AE (Civil) Admit Card 2019 in between 12th to 15th December 2019. Moreover, the APSC Assistant Engineer Exam will be conducted on 22nd December 2019. So all the applicants should download the APSC AE Admit Card from this page with the help of the below-given link. We will provide the exact link on this page after the official announcement. All the aspirants keep in touch with this article to get the day to day updates about the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019.
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 – Particulars
|APSCAE Admit Card 2019 | Assistant Manager Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available from 12th to 15th December 2019|
Assam PSC AE Selection Process – Information
In this section, you can have the information on the selection procedure. Hopefuls willing to secure Assistant Engineer Job in Assam should know the Selection Process first. Mainly, APSC conducts the process in 3 rounds every year. Also, there are 3 rounds this year for 65 Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Identity Proofs To Be Carried For APSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2019
As mentioned above, the APSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date is in the month of February 2019. Before attempting the Exam, one should check whether they have any one of the below-given ID Proofs with them or not. If not, you need to apply for it immediately. Because, without that, the officials may not allow to the Examination Hall. So, carry any one of them for the Exam for verification purposes.
- PAN Card
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
Correct Details Present On The Assam PSC AE Hall Ticket 2019
First, Candidates willing to attend the Written Examination should download the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card/ Assam PSC AE Hall Ticket 2019 form the Official website. After getting the Admit card, you need to check whether the details present on that are correct or not. And if any mismatch occurs, you should notify to the Higher Authorities of Assam Public Service Commission and ask for the modifications. Refer below-given fields, so that you will get an idea.
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name
- Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Procedure To Download Assam PSC AE Hall Ticket 2019
- First, visit the webportal of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) i.e apsc.nic.in.
- The new page is displayed on the Home page of your screen.
- Then, you need to check for the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 and click on the link you saw.
- In order to get your Hall Ticket, you need to fill the Login credentials asked for.
- Then, recheck the details you filled such as Registration Number, password, etc. before submission.
- Next, you will find APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card with your Name.
- Download the Hall Ticket and make a copy of it for future usage.
To Download APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Link will be activated on 12th December 2019)
APSC Assistant Engineer Exam Notice – Click Here
Hence, think you were happy with the information provided like Assam PSC AE Admit Card, APSC Selection Process, Exam date, etc., For any doubts and wanted information, you can happily ask us by leaving a comment in the below section. Thank you for staying with us and don’t forget to bookmark FreshersNow.