Aptean Off Campus 2019: For all Associate Engineer – Development positions, the officials of Aptean are looking for the eligible 2020 Batch Freshers. Also, those who have completed their graduation in B.E, B.Tech must focus more on this page to attain the information. If you are looking for the placement, then proceed through the Online Registration through this page. Moreover, the last date to apply for the Aptean Off Campus Drive 2019 is 10th November 2019.
As per the latest updates, the Aptean Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E, B.Tech Freshers is going to be conducted on 12th November 2019. To the end of this article, we have inserted the direct Online Registration link to apply. So, apply before the end date. Grab this chance to get placed as Associate Engineer – Development Role in Aptean.
Aptean Off Campus 2019 – Information
|Name of the Company||Aptean|
|Year Of Passing||2020 Batch|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Development|
|Salary||INR 5,50,000 – 7,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||10th November 2019|
|Off Campus Date||12th November 2019|
Aptean Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2020 Batch B.E/ B.Tech
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- Will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect the design of current or developing products.
- Candidates will perform the research, design, definition, and implementation of the product software applications.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean’s products deliver value at the lowest total cost of ownership and scale with the needs of our customers.
Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team, and Customer/ Partners to address issues in the field
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Also, candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/ Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
NOTE: Candidate should be available to join Internship starting from the 1st Week of December 2019.
- During your 7 months Internship (starting from 1st Week of December) your stipend will be Rs 23,000 per month
- Post Internship as a full-time employee your CTC will be Rs 5.5 – 7 LPA basis your performance during the internship period
Mandatory Documents During Aptean Off Campus 2019 Drive
Candidates must and should carry the below mentioned documents for the Aptean Off Campus 2019 Drive.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
Online Registration Link To Apply For Aptean Off Campus 2019 Drive: Register Now
We hope that all the 2020 Batch Freshers have gathered the complete information about the Aptean Off Campus Drive 2019 from this page. Still, if any of you have doubts regarding Aptean Off Campus, then they can strictly ask us or leave a comment in the below section. Furthermore, bookmark our page @ FreshersNow.Com for more updates.