Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 Drive For Freshers & Experienced: Well, the Athenahealth recruiters are looking for the Bachelor Degree candidates from any stream. Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 For RPA Associate – Ops is now active. So, grab the best opportunity provided by the Athenahealth recruiters. Moreover, we have given the direct link to apply for the Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 Drive on this page.
So, candidates who are searching for the Athenahealth Jobs In Chennai, must and should have to focus on our Freshers Now page as we have provided the latest information. Also, candidates who are freshers can directly apply, attend the Althenahealth Recruitment Drive 2019. Check the Athenahealth Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the recruitment.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Job Role||RPA Associate – Ops|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
Athenahealth Eligibility Criteria
- Any Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Scripting languages (Python, Macros, VBS, SQL)
- Understand the RPA Architecture.
Athenahealth members are looking for an RPA Associate – Ops to join their Intelligence Automation division. You will be responsible for designing, development and testing the RPA Bots. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance, and clinical outcomes.
You are a developer with extensive experience in designing and building full-stack web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments with some experience building and using large-scale automated test infrastructure. And you will be an excellent communicator with the capability of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space. You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our atheists are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces – just to name a few.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using Automation Anywhere as the RPA Platform.
- Designs, Codes, Tests and Documents BOTs with simple to moderate complexity.
- Engages in Peer Code Reviews. Provides Constructive Feedbacks on Codes.
- Builds BOTS or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions & Answers
How To Apply For Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 Drive?
- Move to the website of Athenahealth @ athenahealth.com.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Check for the Careers section or else you can directly go to the below-provided link.
- After that, fill all the details.
- Upload the documents if need.
- Submit the form.
- Download it and then take out the printed copy for further usage.
- Attend the drive as per the scheduled time and date.
Apply Online For Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
So, follow us on Freshers Now page to get all the latest updates. For any other information about Athenahealth Recruitment 2019, you can follow on our webpage.