Athenahealth Walkin 2018 is to be conducted by the representatives of the Athenahealth for Freshers On 1st December 2018. Candidates who are seeking for the latest Freshers Jobs In Chennai can hereby check this page. And those who want to make their career as the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) must attend the Athenahealth Walkin Interview 2018. They have also mentioned that the Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, 2018 Pass Outs candidates can also attend the Athenahealth Walkin Drive.
Athenahealth Walkin 2018 – Information
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, 2018 Pass Outs|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, LPO, KPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
- You possess strong analytical, communication and organizational skills and be detail oriented, in order to provide on-going support in the client service department.
- And also, you thrive in an environment where problem-solving and creative-solutions based approach is a way of life.
- Excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic environment of continual change/improvement driven by our rapid rate of growth.
- Athenahealth Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces.
- Resolving and addressing inquiries related to operational workflows within the company products.
- Reviewing and resolve issues reported by our clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide resolution that impacts processes across operations to optimize processes and prevent future issues
- Adhere to SLAs and SLCs of the team
- Contribute constructively to achieve the business goals of the team
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Athenahealth, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps to drive clinical and financial results for its hospital and ambulatory clients in the United States. The AthenaHealth has a network of more than 100,000 providers and 98 million patients and offers a suite of services to manage medical records, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health.
Through its model, it aims not only to connect care across its national network but to infuse industry knowledge directly into clients’ workflows, from clinical guidelines to payer rules. Furthermore, it is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
Particulars Of Athenahealth Walkin Interview 2018
- Date – 1st December 2018
- Time – 10:00 AM To 12:00 PM
- Venue Of Athenahealth Walkin Drive: athenahealth Technology,
9th Floor, Block A, SP Infocity (West Wing)
40, MGR Road, Perungudi
- Interview Day: Saturday
- Recruiter Name: Beula Issac
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Calling all 2018 pass-outs(No Standing Arrears)
- BE /B.Tech /Any PG (M.Sc, M. Com, etc.,)
- Provisional Certificate Mandatory*
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Rotational shifts (Cabs Provided)
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Crucial Documents During The Athenahealth Walkin In Chennai
- Candidates need to bring a new updated Resume.
- All educational certificates original and photocopies.
- While attending the Athenahealth Walkin In Chennai, you should also take the latest passport size photos.
- Moreover, you can also carry any valid ID Proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, License, etc.
You Can Also Check The Other Company Walkins
We hope all the Athenahealth Walkin Interview information is sufficient. Still, for any query, you can visit our FreshersNow.Com regularly.
You May Also Like: