AUEE 2020 Notification will be available soon on the AISECT web portal. So, all the candidates who are waiting to take part in the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2020 (AUEE) need to start applying from 26th December 2019. Moreover, the officials of All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology (AISECT) decided to take admission for the available courses. Also, the end date to submit the AUEE Application Form 2020 is 30th March 2020.
Coming to the point, the AUEE 2020 is an All India Common Entrance Examination. Meanwhile, the test is conducted to give the admissions to AISCET University, Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh. Therefore, the officials will conduct the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2020 to test the aptitude of students around the country for different courses such as Bachelors and Masters in Engineering, Law, Education, Management and other courses.
- 1 AUEE 2020 Notification – Details
AUEE 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||AISECT University Entrance Exam|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology (AISCET University)|
|Exam Date||Offline AUEE Exam Date: 9th April 2020|
Online AUEE Exam Date: 10th April 2020 to 30th April 2020
|Starting Date To Apply||26th December 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||30th March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
Take a deep look at the above table and get valuable information such as organization name, exam name, closing and last date to apply, Exam dates and more. Therefore, the AUEE Notification 2020 is not yet released by the officials of AISECT University. So, we request the competitors to keep calm and wait for a few more days. And also, to help the students we have created the current article and sharing all the valuable details.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AUEE Previous Question Papers PDF|
|AUEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Download AUEE Hall Ticket|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online registration commences||26th December 2019|
|Last Date of registration||30th March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||5th April 2020|
|Offline Examination||9th April 2020|
|Online Examination||10th April 2020 to 30th April 2020|
|AUEE Results 2020||Last Week Of May 2020|
AUEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates need to satisfy and possess the below AUEE Eligibility Criteria. So that you can then apply for the AUEE Notification 2020 straightforwardly.
- Both Indians and foreign nationals can apply for AUEE 2020.
- General candidates must obtain an aggregate of at least 45% marks to be eligible for AUEE 2020.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must obtain an aggregate of at least 40% marks to be eligible for AUEE 2020.
- Candidates must have cleared their class 12 examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics if they have selected undergraduate courses.
- Aspirants must have passed their class 12 examination from a recognized board or university.
AUEE Exam Date 2020
Every year a vast number of students are taking the admissions into various courses. Likewise, this year also, All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology is organizing the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2020. Also, select exam centers from the mentioned online form. They published that the AUEE Exam is to be conducted as per the mode of the test. So, check the dates as given below.
- Offline AUEE Exam Date: 9th April 2020
- Online AUEE Exam Date: 10th April 2020 to 30th April 2020
Application Fee 2020
Candidates while filling the AUEE Application Form 2020, you need to pay the prescribed fee. Also, the officials of AISECT University decided to receive the application forms with the application fee. The AUEE Application Fee 2020 is given as INR 500. Choose your payment either online or offline. Use Credit, Debit Card or Net Banking for the online process. Otherwise, you can draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
AISECT University Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2020
All the candidates need to apply for the AISECT University Entrance Exam Application only through Online Mode. Therefore, we will also update the direct Online Application Form link from this article. Furthermore, you need to fill and submit the AUEE Application Form 2020 on or before 30th March 2020. And we advise the candidates to don’t worry and wait for some months to check and apply for AISECT University Entrance Exam 2020.
Details On AUEE Application Form 2020
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Reservation Class
- Pin code
- MP Domicile
- Email ID
- Mobile number of guardian
- Mobile number of candidate
- Aadhaar Number
- Class 10, 12th Examination – Subject, Board, Year of Passing and Percentage
- Examination Center
Steps To Apply For AUEE Notification 2020 Online
So, finally, aspirants are in the correct place to check how to apply for AUEE Notification 2020.
- At first, all the candidates need to visit the official website of All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology @ aisectuniversity.ac.in
- On the homepage, you can get the Admissions Tab
- You have to choose the Admission Notification link
- Click on it. Then, a new page opens on the screen and it shows the AUEE Notification 2020
- Download the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
- So, refer all the mentioned information on it
- Interested people can click on the AUEE Application Form.
- You have to fill all the asked details carefully
- Recheck the information.
- Now, click on the submit button
- Lastly, take a print out for further purposes.
To Download AUEE Notification 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 26th December 2020
We hope all the students got a piece of plentiful information regarding AUEE Notification 2020 by checking this article. Visit our website Freshersnow on a daily basis.