AUEE Notification 2019 will be available soon on the AISECT webportal. So, all the candidates who are waiting to take a part in the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2019 (AUEE) need to start applying from 26th December 2018. Moreover, the officials of All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology (AISECT) decided to take admission for the available courses. Also, the end date to submit the AUEE Application Form 2019 is 30th March 2019.
Coming to the point, the AUEE 2019 is an All India Common Entrance Examination. Meanwhile, the test is conducted to give the admissions to AISCET University, Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh. Therefore, the officials will conduct the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2019 to test the aptitude of students around the country for different courses such as Bachelors and Masters in Engineering, Law, Education, Management and other courses.
You Can Also Check: ★ AUEE Syllabus
AUEE Notification 2019 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||AISECT University Entrance Exam|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology (AISCET University)|
|Exam Date||Offline AUEE Exam Date: 9th April 2019|
Online AUEE Exam Date: 10th April 2019 to 30th April 2019
|Starting Date To Apply||26th December 2018|
|Closing Date To Apply||30th March 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
Take a deep look at the above table and get the valuable information such as organization name, exam name, closing and last date to apply, Exam dates and more. Therefore, the AUEE Notification 2019 is not yet released by the officials of AISECT University. So, we request the competitors to keep calm and wait for few more days. And also, to help the students we have created the current article and sharing all the valuable details.
You Can Also Check: ★ AUEE Previous Question Papers
|Online registration commences||26th December 2018|
|Last Date of registration||30th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||5th April 2019|
|Offline Examination||9th April 2019|
|Online Examination||10th April 2019 to 30th April 2019|
|AUEE Results 2019||Last Week Of May 2019|
AUEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates need to satisfy and posses the below AUEE Eligibility Criteria. So that you can then apply for the AUEE Notification 2019 straightforwardly.
- Both Indians and foreign nationals can apply for AUEE 2019.
- General candidates must obtain an aggregate of at least 45% marks to be eligible for AUEE 2019.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must obtain an aggregate of at least 40% marks to be eligible for AUEE 2019.
- Candidates must have cleared their class 12 examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics if they have selected undergraduate courses.
- Aspirants must have passed their class 12 examination from a recognized board or university.
You Can Also Check: ★ AUEE Results
AUEE Exam Date 2019
Every year a vast number of students are taking the admissions into various courses. Likewise, this year also, All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology is organizing the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2019. Also, select exam centers from the mentioned online form. They published that the AUEE Exam is to be conducted as per the mode of the test. So, check the dates as given below.
- Offline AUEE Exam Date: 9th April 2019
- Online AUEE Exam Date: 10th April 2019 to 30th April 2019
Application Fee 2019
Candidates while filling the AUEE Application Form 2019, you need to pay the prescribed fee. Also, the officials of the AISECT University decided to receive the application forms with the application fee. The AUEE Application Fee 2019 is given as INR 500. Choose your payment either online or offline. Use Credit, Debit Card or Net Banking for online process. Otherwise, you can draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
AISECT University Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2019
All the candidates need to apply for the AISECT University Entrance Exam Application only through Online Mode. Therefore, we will also update the direct Online Application Form link from this article. Furthermore, you need to fill and submit the AUEE Application Form 2019 on or before 30th March 2019. And we advise the candidates to don’t worry and wait for some months to check and apply for AISECT University Entrance Exam 2019.
Details On AUEE Application Form 2019
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Reservation Class
- Pin code
- MP Domicile
- Email ID
- Mobile number of guardian
- Mobile number of candidate
- Aadhaar Number
- Class 10, 12th Examination – Subject, Board, Year of Passing and Percentage
- Examination Center
Steps To Apply For AUEE Notification 2019
So, finally, aspirants are in the correct place to check how to apply for AUEE Notification 2019.
- At first, all the candidates need to visit the official website of All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology @ aisectuniversity.ac.in
- On the homepage, you can get the Admissions Tab
- You have to choose the Admission Notification link
- Click on it. Then, a new page opens on the screen and it shows the AUEE Notification 2019
- Download the AISECT University Entrance Exam 2019 Notification
- So, refer all the mentioned information on it
- Interested people can click on the AUEE Application Form.
- You have to fill all the asked details carefully
- Recheck the information.
- Now, click on the submit button
- Lastly, take a print out for the further purpose.
To Download AUEE Notification 2019: Click Here
We hope all the students got an plentiful information regarding AUEE Notification 2019 by checking this article. Visit our website Freshersnow on daily basis.