Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Here is the golden opportunity for all the job seekers who are searching for their core job. Hence, Bajaj has now disclosed you about the massive job openings in Bajaj. Moreover, Bajaj is now hiring the freshers of both Graduates and Postgraduates all over across India (Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Pune etc). Therefore, Bajaj is offering a lot more Bajaj Career Opportunities for all the job seekers and the contenders who are ready to work with Bajaj. Furthermore, Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018 procedure and pattern is given in detail in our article. Moreover, to apply for Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018 the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria given below. Therefore, through our website, you can get the whole information regarding the Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018 Drive.
- 1 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019
- 2 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 3 Why Bajaj Auto?
- 4 Bajaj Careers
- 5 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019- Salary Details
- 7 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 8 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 9 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 10 Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 is conducting an off-campus drive for freshers, graduates, and postgraduates through Off-Campus and On-Campus. Therefore, the members who want to join Bajaj can now register through the link given below or through the official website @www.bajajauto.com. Here we are providing you the whole information about the Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive 2018, Bajaj Recruitment process through our website. Aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, aspirants should practice the placement papers and online mock tests. From the below sections you can check out the entire overview of Bajaj and Bajaj Recruitment process. Moreover, you might also check Bajaj Career India for latest notifications. Therefore, the candidates can now register through the link given below. So, Bajaj Auto Recruitment Process is given on our website @ freshersnow.com.
Presently, there are Bajaj openings in Hyderabad and Bajaj Bangalore walk-ins. In addition to this, people can now check the Bajaj Off-Campus 2018-2019 drive details from the above table. Students who are B.E, BTech, MBA, BCom, B.A, MTech etc., are eligible for the drive. Furthermore, Bajaj is offering a golden opportunity for freshers. The job role in Bajaj is of many sessions like Trainee Engineer, Software Trainee, Network Engineer, Business Analyst etc. We all know that Bajaj is one of the topmost MNC and everybody wants to get placed in such company. Not only, having a dream is important but also, you have to strive hard to attain the Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer, Entry level Engineer, Network Engineer etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Why Bajaj Auto?
Bajaj Auto Limited is a global two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. The Bajaj Auto manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad) and Pantnagar in Uttarakhand. The oldest plant at Akurdi (Pune) now houses the R&D center ‘Ahead’.Bajaj Auto is the world’s sixth-largest manufacturer of motorcycles and the second-largest in India. It is the world’s largest three-wheeler manufacturer. On May 2015, its market capitalization was 640 billion (US$10 billion), making it India’s 23rd largest publicly traded company by market value. The Forbes Global 2000 list for the year 2012 ranked Bajaj Auto at 1,416.
- Motorcycles Manufactured by Bajaj auto Company
- Low-cost cars
Bajaj Auto is an equal opportunity employer. The only prerequisite to working with us is your merit, ambition & drive. We do everything we can, year after year, to get and retain the most promising talent.
Engineers & Management/ Post Graduates
We are Employers of Choice for on-campus hiring in both engineering and B-schools of repute. Therefore, we provide exciting challenges to up-and-coming talent early in their careers.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, the candidates who are willing to team up with Bajaj should meet the eligibility criteria given below. Moreover, if the contender does not meet the eligibility criteria will be a reject.
- The students of B.E/BTech/MTech/MCA/MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
Therefore, the backlogs are not allowed. In case of Backlogs, the student’s profile will be declined.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019- Salary Details
Therefore, after meeting the eligibility criteria the main session is the CTC paid. Likewise, Bajaj pays the highest CTC of all the companies. Moreover, it depends on the performance of the candidate. Therefore, there may be an increase in the pay with the increase in the contender’s performance.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.The candidate should be a hard worker.
- Should be good at Coding Skills.
- Likely he/she should be well mannered.
- Must be good at time management.
- Have to know the minimum basic programming languages like C, C++, Java, My SQL etc.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Therefore, the selection process is based on the four rounds commonly conducted in every company.
- Online written test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Presently, updated Resume.
- Certificates for ID Proof (Adhaar card/PAN card/ID Card/Ration Card/Voter Id etc.).
- Academic Marks Lists.
- Certifications if any.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Go to official site @ www.bajajauto.com
- Next click on Bajaj Careers.
- After that, Click on Job Search.
- Next, there will be some empty particulars to fill.
- First Name, Last name, Email id, and Job type.
- After, entering your details click on Submit.
- Next, you have to upload your resume.
To Apply For Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019: Click Here
Therefore we summarize, you are blessed with a great opportunity. For applying, Bajaj Auto Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers, Online registration please read our entire article. And stay tuned to our website.