Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Those who are searching for the Bank of India Officer Scale IV Syllabus 2020 can go through each section on this page. By knowing the latest and updated BOI Officer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern, the appearing aspirants can score more marks in the Bank of India Officer Written Test. So candidates who want to secure a decent score in the BOI Officer Scale 4 Exam 2020 can prepare from this Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020.
The higher authorities of the Bank of India will conduct an Online Written Test for all applied contenders to test their knowledge and potential. So practice all subjects Sub Topics in the bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Syllabus 2020 to gain more marks in the Written Test. And to upgrade your preparation, we also provided the Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern to know the complete Examination Scheme. With all the details furnished on this page, applicants can plan their test preparation in a simple manner. And we also attached a direct link that helps to download the BOI Officer Scale 4 Syllabus 2020 in PDF format.
You Can Also Check: Bank of India Officer Previous Question Papers
- 1 Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 BOI Officer Scale 4 Exam Syllabus
- 3 Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern
- 4 bankofindia.co.in Scale 4 Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 4.1 BOI Officer English Language Syllabus
- 4.2 Bank of India Officer Grade IV General Awareness Syllabus
- 4.3 bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- 5 Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officer Scale IV|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
You Can Also Check ★ Bank Jobs
BOI Officer Scale 4 Exam Syllabus
By the end of this article, aspirants will get a basic idea about the Bank of India Officer Written Test 2020. And with the awareness of the complete Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern, the appearing contenders can score maximum marks in the Written Test. So, provide more priority to the following sections during your test preparation. Competitors can download bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Syllabus 2020 PDF by clicking on the direct link at the bottom of the page.
Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern
Check out the complete Bank of India Officer Scale IV Exam Pattern 2020 in this section. BOI Officer Written Test 2020 will be conducted in Online Mode (Computer Based Test). And the maximum marks for the Bank of India Officer Exam 2020 are 175 marks and all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. To answer all questions in the BOI Officer Scale 4 Exam 2020, the contenders will get 2 hours 30 minutes. And the questions will appear in English & Hindi Languages. So check the subjects to be prepared for Bank of India Officer Exam 2020 in the below table. And you can save this Exam Pattern, by downloading the bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Syllabus 2020 PDF.
|English Language||50||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
bankofindia.co.in Scale 4 Syllabus – Subject Wise
To score well in the Bank of India Officer Exam 2020, competitors need to cover all major concepts in the BOI Officer Syllabus 2020. For that reason, we have furnished the bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Syllabus 2020 in subject wise. Thereby you can prepare all subjects Sub Topics that help to boost up your score in the Written Test. Our team, advise all candidates to start their preparation with high weightage topics and later cover all other topics to prepare well for the BOI Officer Scalr IV Written Test 2020. So take a look at the listed Sub Topics and download the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF for free.
BOI Officer English Language Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
Bank of India Officer Grade IV General Awareness Syllabus
- Countries & Capitals
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- India and its neighboring countries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Constitution
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Scientific ResearchEconomy
- Important Financial & Economic News
bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Cost of capital
- Job and Batch Costing
- Capital structure
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Ratio analysis
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Contract Costing
- Capital budgeting
- Marginal (Variable) Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit
- Sources of finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement
- Funds Flow Statement
- Process Costing
- The material, Labour Cost and Overhead Cost Output or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet)
- Guidelines of SEBI
- Issue and redemption of debentures
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares
- Issuance of shares
- Dividend distribution
- Issue, Forfeiture, and Re-issue of Shares
- Redemption of preference shares
- Accounting for Amalgamation of Companies
- Acquisition of business and profits before Incorporation
- Divisible profits and Bonus issues
- Final accounts: of Companies
- Functions and working of RBI, IRDA, SEBI
- Accounting principles and concepts – read accounting standards book by ICAI
- Contract act
- Gratuity act
- Labour law
- Provident fund
- Factories act
- Partnership act
- Industrial disputes act
- Negotiable instruments
- Company law (Go through all these laws with amendments)
- Updates related to money market and RBI policies
- Micro and macroeconomics concepts
- Money market
- Capital market
- Cost sheet, working capital
- Inventory Valuation
- Absolute costing
- Target Costing
- Marginal costing
- Overview of Cost Accounting
- Social accounting
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Activity-Based Costing
- Transfer Pricing
- Constraint AnalysisForecasting
To download the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF and Exam Pattern: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site of the Bank of India for more information.
All applicants can download the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 in PDF format along with the Exam Pattern from the above mentioned direct link. Frequently visit our page @ Freshersnow for more latest updates.
Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the subjects to be prepared for the BOI Officer Written Test 2020?
You should prepare the English Language, General Awareness, Professional Knowledge subjects for the BOI Officer Written Test 2020.
For how many marks the bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Written Test 2020 will be held?
bankofindia.co.in Officer Scale 4 Written Test 2020 will be held for 175 marks.
Why should I check the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020?
All candidates must check the Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2020 because it contains all necessary details like Exam Pattern & Sub Topics which are useful to qualify in the Bank of India Officer Exam 2020.
Is Bank of India Scale IV Officer Written Test 2020 will be an Online Test?
Yes, Bank of India Officer Scale IV Written Test 2020 is an Online Test i.e., Computer Based Test.