Best Books For JEE Main Exam Preparation (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics): Candidates who are going to attend the JEE Main Exam have to check this article to know the details about the Best Books For JEE Main Exam. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) is the dream of every student who wants to join the prestigious institute globally. Students who choose their path in the IIT JEE it’s a golden opportunity for the students after completion of B.Tech the MNC’s hire them with an expensive package and good designation. Candidates can know the Best JEE Main Reference Books to prepare for the exam. As every year the mains examination will be conducted twice a year and advanced will be conducted once a year.
★★ Best Reference Books ★★
About JEE Main Exam
Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main) is the National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted to offer admission to BE/ BTech, B. Plan, and B. Arch Courses under NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. We hope the aspirants have already started the exam preparation for the IIT JEE Exam. All the applied students will be given the choice to answer 75 questions (25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) out of 90 questions (30 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). In JEE (Main) 2020, there were 75 questions all of which had to be answered by the candidates (25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|JEE Main 2021|
|JEE Main Syllabus|
|JEE Main Previous Question Papers|
|JEE Main Admit Card|
|JEE Main Login|
|JEE Main Exam Dates|
|JEE Main Eligibility|
List of JEE Reference Books
Best JEE Books For Mathematics
Mathematics is a vast Syllabus with a lot of New Concepts, Theorems, Formulas, etc… Applicants have to keep the focus on Mathematics and requested to practice Thoroughly. Below are the Reference books for the IIT JEE Mathematics Books Prescribed the Toppers and the Subject Experts Which is Useful for the Both Advance/Mains.
- Decoding Mathematics – A.K.Pandey
- Cengage JEE Advance – G.Tewani
- Wiley Mathematics for (Mains & Advance) – Calculus – G.S.N. Murthy, K.P.R Sastry
- New Pattern IIT Mathematics – S.K.Goyal
- Integral Calculus For IITJEE – Amit M Agarwal
- S.L.Loney – Trignometry & Co-Ordinate Geometry
- New Pattern Mathematics for JEE (Main/Advance) – Arihant Publications
JEE Main Physics Reference Books
In the Physics Section Aspirants Should Concentrate on theory as well as problems. If we understand the theory part well, definitely we perform well in the problems. Below is the list of Books referred by the toppers and the Subject experts in Physics.
- Physics For JEE(Main & Advance) Vol 1 – Amit Gupta
- Physics For JEE(Main & Advance) Vol 2 – Manish K Sinagal
- Concepts of Physics For JEE – H.C.Verma
- Problems in Physics – A.A.Pinksy
- A Collection of Questions & Problems in Physics – L.A.Sena
- Physics Volume(1&2) – Paul A Tipler
- Advance Level Physics: Examples and Exercises – Nelkon, Michael, Parker, Philip
JEE Reference Books For Chemistry
Chemistry is with a lot of Chemical Reactions, Formulas and contains theory although referring to the NCERT Books of Chemistry will make complete preparation. In chemistry it is divided into two phases one is organic and Inorganic chemistry. The below books are the reference books advised by the toppers in the exam and team of subject experts.
List of Organic Chemistry Books
- Physical Chemistry – Peter Atkins Julio De Paula
- Numerical Chemistry – P.Bahadur
- Physical Chemistry – O.P Tandon and A.S.Singh
- Organic Chemistry – Morisson, Boyd, Bhattacharjee
- Concept of Organic Chemistry – M.S.Chouhan
- Organic Chemistry – Solomons
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
List of In Organic Chemistry Books
- In Organic Chemistry – J.D.Lee
- In Organic Chemistry – O.P.Tandon
We believe that Information is true. To know more about JEE Books Stay tuned to our site Freshersnow.Com If Any doubts regarding the Books just leave a comment below our team will reply to your comment.