Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Officials released BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification. For 29 Senior Resident Vacancies, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Officials are conducting the Walkin. Based on the information given in the Official BMH Senior Resident Notification 2020, 15th December 2020 is the Walkin Date. All the Job Seekers from Delhi searching for Medical Government Jobs can make use of this chance. In the below sections of this post, the Freshers Now team has also included the complete information specified by the officials.
You Can Also Check: ★ Delhi Govt Jobs
- 1 BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 29 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
- 2 Period of Engagement
- 3 Post Wise Vacancies
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 BMH Delhi Senior Resident Selection Process
- 8 Salary
- 9 Steps to Attend for BMH Delhi Senior Resident Walkin 2020
- 10 BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Walkin Address
BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 29 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
|Latest BMH Delhi Senior Resident Walkin 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Walkin date||15th December 2020|
|Registration Time||9:30 Am|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Senior Resident Jobs||MD Govt Jobs|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||MBBS Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||DNB Govt Jobs|
Period of Engagement
Selected Candidates will be hired for a period of 1 Year. And it will be extended for another 3 years based on the Performance and conduct report from the HOD.
Post Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Obs & Gynae||13|
Candidates who have completed either their MBBS with Post Graduation, MD, Diploma, DNB from Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Candidates with a Maximum Age of 37 Years are eligible to apply for BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020.
There is no mention of the Application Fee in the Official BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification.
BMH Delhi Senior Resident Selection Process
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Officials are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Officials are offering the Rs.67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/- Per Month for their services as the Senior Resident.
Steps to Attend for BMH Delhi Senior Resident Walkin 2020
- First of all, check the Official Site of the Delhi Health Department at health.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Now go to the Vacancy and Result Section.
- Over there you will find the Advertisement for the Senior Resident Vacancy.
- Click and Open it.
- Go through the total details mentioned by the Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi.
- Now, if you are eligible and have had all the Qualifications correctly, then attend for the Walkin.
- Carry all your documents to the following Venue.
BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Walkin Address
|BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification||Click HERE|
|Walkin Address||Check Advertisement|
Like the details provided about the Latest BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification? Then always check our site regularly to find more such Government Job Notifications.