Excellent opportunity for all B.E, B.Tech candidates through BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019..!! And candidates who want to take part with the BNY Mellon Technology must refer to this page. This BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019 is only to hire suitable candidates for the Quality Assurance/ Testing Analyst role. Check the BNY Mellon Eligibility Criteria, Job Description given in the below sections of this page. So, apply with the given Online Registration link from the end. Freshers, as well as candidates having 2 years experience, can attempt the complete BNY Mellon Recruitment Process.
BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019 – Complete Information
|Name Of The Company||BNY Mellon Technology|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance/ Testing Analyst|
- Assists in the preparation and execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/ systems across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client-server).
- Assists in product migration through all systems environments.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Assists in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes.
- Assists in developing test plans and test scripts.
- Performs simple testing activities, based on test plans and scripts.
- Assists in analyzing systems requirements for straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Helps resolve basic problems detected in testing.
You Can Also Check: ★ BNY Mellon Placement Papers
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, incorporated on February 9, 2007, is a global investments company. The Company is focused on helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. It provides financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors. It allows clients to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. The Company operates businesses through two segments: Investment Management and Investment Services.
The Company also has the Other segment, which includes the leasing portfolio, corporate treasury activities (including its investment securities portfolio), derivatives and another trading, corporate and bank-owned life insurance and renewable energy investments, and business exits. As of September 30, 2018, the Company had $ 34.5 trillion in assets under custody and/ or administration and $ 1.8 trillion in assets under management.
BNY Mellon Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0 – 2 years of experience required, related internship experience a plus. Should have 1 to 2 years of exp in Manual Testing
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
How To Apply For BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official site of the BNY Mellon Technology @ www.bnymellon.com.
- In that home page search for the desired job in the Careers section.
- Select the location and the qualification you have, so that click on Apply Online.
- Enter the valid details on the Application Form.
- Upload the accurate documents to get placed through the BNY Mellon Recruitment Process.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Download and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Save it.
Online Registration For BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019: Apply Now