BPSSC Sub Inspector, Sergeant Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: The officials of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) are planning to conduct the written examination. So now all the applied competitors, are in search of the BPSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020. For that purpose, we had provided BPSSC Exam Syllabus 2020 along with the Bihar Police SSC Exam Pattern 2020. And also candidates can check BPSSC Selection Process 2020 for Sub Inspector, Sergeant posts.
Candidates can gain maximum marks in the written examination for both prelims & mains examination by knowing the BPSSC Exam Syllabus 2020. Furthermore information, candidates can go through this entire article on the current page. For more details, candidates can check the official web site of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) that is bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- 1 BPSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020 – Sergeant
- 2 BPSSC Selection Process 2020 – Sub Inspector, Sergeant
- 3 BPSSC Exam Pattern 2020 (Sub Inspector, Sergeant)
- 4 Download BPSSC Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 5 BPSSC Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
BPSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020 – Sergeant
|BPSSC Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF | Check Sergeant Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector, Sergeant|
BPSSC Selection Process 2020 – Sub Inspector, Sergeant
All the applied competitors need to attend the prelims written exam. And then shortlisted aspirants will write the mains examination. After that shortlisted aspirants, need to attend the physical test. Finally qualified aspirants need to face Personal Interview
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
BPSSC Exam Pattern 2020 (Sub Inspector, Sergeant)
The officials of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) are going to conduct both prelims & mains examination. In this section, we had provided the BPSSC Exam Pattern 2020 for both Prelims and Mains Examination.
BPSSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. Of Question||Number Of marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Questions||200 Marks|
- The Prelims Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Prelims Exam will be 2 Hours.
- Those Candidates Who Score Less than 30% Will be Disqualified.
BPSSC Mains Exam Pattern
- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 2 Hours of Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Hindi Section.
- In Paper – II, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
|Part/ Name of the Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|Part – I:||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Part- II:||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Download BPSSC Syllabus 2020 PDF
Candidates are advised to download the BPSSC Exam Syllabus 2020 for Sub Inspector, Sergeant Posts.
General Knowledge & Current Events
- Soil, Rivers
- Common Names
- Award and Authors.
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Capitals and Currencies
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts, Dance, History
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Lakes and Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Electric current and circuits
- Magnets & magnetism
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Sources of energy
- Environmental concerns; regional & national
- Change of matter
- The structure of Atom
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Acids, base, salt
- The Universe
- Work & Energy
Mathematics Exam Syllabus For BPSSC Written Exam
- Basic geometrical ideas
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Number System
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Fractions Exponents
- Cube root Profit & Loss
- Compound Interest Discount
- Introduction to Algebra
- Introduction to Algebra
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data handling, statistics
- Coding and Decoding
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Mathematical operations
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
To Download BPSSC Sub Inspector, Sergeant Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
The above-provided information regarding the BPSSC Syllabus 2020 is reference purposes only. For more information, candidates can check the official web site of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) that is bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Keep checking our freshersnow.com for more latest updates regarding the BPSSC Syllabus 2020. Thank You.
BPSSC Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which posts, does BPSSC officials conduct the Written Test?
For Sub Inspector, Sergeant Posts, the BPSSC officials will conduct the Written Test.
What is the BPSSC Selection Process?
Written Test (Prelims & Mains), Physical Test, Personal Interview
Is there any negative marking in the BPSSC Exam 2020?
There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer in the BPSSC Mains Exam.
How to download the BPSSC Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF?
To download the BPSSC Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF, you can visit the official site or FreshersNow.Com.