BSCPL Walkin 2019: BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is looking for the candidates who can start their career in Accounts / Internal Audit Department. Students must have the qualification as B.Com, MBA, PGDM, CA, ICWA, M.Com in the respective field while attending for the BSCPL Walkin In Hyderabad. Furthermore, the BSCPL Walkin Drive is scheduled for 18th May 2019. So, grab all the information regarding the BSCPL Walkin Interview 2019 from the upcoming sections. Students who have the complete skill set can utilize this chance to attain the Accounts Executive, Accountant role. You can also check the latest Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad only from our Freshers Now.
BSCPL Walkin Interview 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||BSCPL Infrastructure Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, MBA, PGDM, CA, ICWA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – INR 3,00,000 PA|
|Industry||Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure|
- Preparation of GRN / Issue Note
- Maintenance of Inter-site Inward Register
- Maintenance of Guarantee / Warranty Register
- Verification of invoice & goods with Purchase Order
- Maintenance of Sub-Contractor Issue Register
- Maintenance of Indents
- Preparation of Gate Pass
- Maintenance of Returnable Registers
- Physical verification of Store Stock
- Maintenance of physical Store Stock
- Preparation of Debit Note and Credit Note
- Preparation of MIS
- Tally Feeding
- Preparation of Purchase Requisition
- Preparation of Inter-Department Reconciliation
- And Preparation of Plant Production Statements & Mix Design Reconciliation
- Preparation of Vehicle average statement
- Verification of Cash & Bank Payment, Receipt Vouchers & Journal Vouchers
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Verification of Transportation, Hire bills & Sub-Contractor bills
- And also the verification of Materials Purchase Bills, Debit & Credit Notes
- Verification of Provisional Expenditure Statements
- Preparation & Verification of Royalty, Inter-department, Inter-Site & BOQ Reconciliation
- Moreover, Preparation of LC & BG charges statement, Monthly Site Budget
- Major material reconciliation with IPC
- Preparation of Site Profitability Analysis
- Statutory compliances like GST, TDS, PF, ESI, PT, etc.
- Review of MIS & Project Financials
- Co-ordination with Corporate Office
- Review of Inventory
- UG: B.Com – Commerce
- PG: MBA/ PGDM – Finance, CA, ICWA (CMA), M.Com – Commerce
BSCPL Walkin Interview In Hyderabad – Details
- Walk-In Interview: 18th May 2019
- Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Job Location: PAN India (Highway Projects)
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of BSCPL Walkin Drive 2019
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited,
JIVI Towers, Road No. 7, Banjara Hills,
Lane Opposite to GVK Mall,
Water Tank Lane, Hyderabad – 500 034.
Beside: Dena Bank / Kajaria World
- Interviews will be Only for Male candidates.
- Food & Bachelor Accommodation will be provided at project location apart from the salary.
- Candidate attended the interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is one of the fast-growing infrastructure company with a successful track record in the construction of Roads (BOT & EPC), bridges for over three decades in India and abroad with a talented human resource of over 4000. Furthermore, BSCPL has diversified its business portfolios and foray into Real Estate business and delivered significant achievement in the construction of apartments, villas and gated communities.
Consequently, employing state-of-the-art technologies combined with a high degree of mechanization has enabled BSCPL to set new benchmarks in the industry. While retaining its brand in the core business domains, BSCPL is poised to expand its business opportunities with value-driven leadership.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Crucial Documents For BSCPL Walkin In Hyderabad
While attending to the direct BSCPL Walkin In Hyderabad, you must carry the below said documents compulsory.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
If you are not eligible for this BSCPL Walkin 2019, then you can straightforwardly move to the latest walkins from the above links. And for any queries regarding the BSCPL Walkin Interview, you can ask us under the below section.