BT Recruitment 2020 For Trainee Associate Engineer in Gurgaon: Aspirants who want to work in Gurgaon can apply for BT Recruitment 2020. The recruiters of BT have scheduled a drive for the Trainee Associate Engineer Role. For this, any graduate candidates have a great opportunity to apply for the BT Recruitment 2020 Drive. So, interested and eligible candidates can go through the link provided at the bottom of the page. Moreover, there is no experience needed for BT Recruitment in Gurgaon. For more BT Jobs, visit the website www.bt.com.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
BT Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
About BT Recruitment For Trainee Associate Engineer Role
Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fiber network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
BT Recruitment 2020 – Job Responsibilities
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to act upon.
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution. To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants that facilitate the functionality of the current network, and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Planning & recording of fiber routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP/ FTTC/ FTTX
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
BT Recruitment 2020 Drive – Skills & Experience
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in the domain of
- Transmission & telecom industry. 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, holidays, and night shifts.
About BT Company
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change, and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services, to investing more in research than any other UK technology company. Moreover, they take pride in everything they do – and in the people who work here. BT is now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries.
And they are on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple, and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities, and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential. So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about “what it’s like to work at BT”
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
How to Apply For BT Recruitment in Gurgaon
- It’s easy to apply online for the BT Recruitment 2020.
- You just need a copy of your up-to-date CV
- And follow the step-by-step process
- Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page.
- They look forward to receiving your application.
- Now, you have to click on the Apply Online button.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and then proceed further.
Click Here To Apply For BT Recruitment For Trainee Associate Engineer in Gurgaon
Hope all the aspirants got the required information about BT Recruitment For Trainee Associate Engineer. If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment section. For more information about any type of Job, visit our website FreshersNow.Com.