CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern: We are providing the CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 along with the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020, those who want this information then stay here. Remember that without having the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern, it’s very hard to compete with other candidates. For the sake of applicants, we had formed the CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 PDF link which is included with CGPSC IMO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020. So, download it and then prepare for the test.
You Can Also Check: CGPSC IMO Previous Question Papers
CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
You Can Also Check: CGPSC IMO Admit Card
CGPSC IMO Exam Syllabus 2020
The CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam will be given of subjects like Chhattisgarh General Knowledge and the related subjects of concern department. To study these subjects easily, we have prepared the CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 PDF link. We had listed out each and every topic related to the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam. To the below of this section, you will find CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020. Prepare a proper schedule to cover all the topics before appearing for the test. Otherwise, you will get a big confusion that where to start preparing for the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam. So, keeping this in mind maintain a proper schedule.
CGPSC IMO Exam Pattern 2020
The CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 is provided in detail in the current section of this page. Questions will be asked from the topics like General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Planning, and finally Preventive Social and Community Medicine. If you want to prepare all these subjects in a short time, then it is almost impossible because, in a short span, it’s very difficult to study all these topics. So, don’t think that it is very easy to qualify in the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam.
|Subjects||Questions & Marks||Time Duration|
|Chhattisgarh General Knowledge||150 Questions & 300 Marks||3 hours|
CGPSC IMO Syllabus – Subject Wise
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in Freedom struggle.
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate, and physical conditions.
- Literature, music, dance, art, and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, Teej, and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- The administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh
Section I – General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/ Communicable Diseases
- Nutrition/ Growth
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines
- preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety,
- bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new bom care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programs related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labors or complicated labor
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
To Download CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
If you like the information provided for CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020, then please bookmark this page to get fast updates related to the government post and follow our website FreshersNow.Com.
CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions are there for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam?
There are 150 questions for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam.
Does FreshersNow provide the PDF link for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus?
Yes, FreshersNow provides the PDF link for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
Is there any negative marking for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam?
There is no negative marking in the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam.