Cisco Internship 2022 | in Bangalore for 2023-2024 Batch Freshers: Hey Guys! Are you looking for Internship in India? if so, then this page helps you a lot to know about the Cisco Internship 2022. The recruiters of the Cisco company are seeking to hire curious and capable candidates for Technical Project Specialist (Intern). In this article, we have provided an information for the candidates who are Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science (2023/ 2024 pass out only). By scrolling down this page the candidates can have a complete view about Roles & Responsibilities, skills, qualifications, and other information of Cisco Careers. To easily access of candidates, we had given a direct link in the below. So, we suggest all the candidates to check the Cisco Internship 2022 details from this page.
Cisco Internship 2022 | in Bangalore for 2023-2024 Batch Freshers
|Role Name||Technical Project Specialist (Intern)|
|Qualifications||Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||2023/ 2024 pass out only|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Cisco Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development and implementation) measuring progress of deliverables/ KPIs
- Assigns, coordinates, and monitors work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/ impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades
Collaborates closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Cisco Required Qualifications & Skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2023/ 2024 pass out only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once.
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure). Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients.
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
|Cisco Internship 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply for Cisco Internship 2022 for Technical Project Specialist (Intern) Openings||Click Here|
For updated information regarding the Technical Project Specialist (Intern) Openings/ Cisco Internship 2022 or new job notification, follow this site freshersnow.com regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Cisco Aptitude Questions & Answers||Cisco Placement Papers|
|Cisco Syllabus||Internships in Bangalore|