Civil Engineering Govt Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
Civil Engineering Govt Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants with a minimum of 50-60% marks in UG under the stream on Civil Engineering from a recognized institution with 10+2 class in science subjects plus mathematics
- Diploma of a UG degree from a recognized institution with a relevant course in B.Tech
Civil Engineering Government Jobs – Career Options
Civil Engineering Jobs in Govt and Private sector in India:
- Site Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Lecturer/ Professor
- Structural Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
Site Engineer: The responsibility of the Site Engineer is to look over the security, and safety of the raw material.
Construction Engineer: Construction Engineer’s role is to plan and design large constructions. They ensure that the project carries in a safe and sound way.
Lecturer/ Professor: The role of a Lecturer/ Professor in civil engineering is to impart the knowledge of civil engineering and its skills in the students.
Structural Engineer: Structural Engineer works on planning, designing, and constructing public infrastructure like buildings, bridges, dams, etc.,
Geotechnical Engineer: Geotechnical engineers work with the things related to the earth’s physical structure and components.
Civil Engineering Jobs Salaries
- Site Engineer – Approx. Rs 1-3 Lakhs PA
- Geotechnical Engineer – Approx. Rs 1-5 Lakhs PA
- Lecturer/Professor – Approx. Rs 3-6 Lakhs PA
- Structural Engineer – Approx. Rs 4-5 Lakhs PA
- Construction Engineer – Approx. Rs 4-6 Lakhs PA
Duties of Civil Engineer
- Monitoring the project and detecting the defects raised and rectifying them in the meantime
- Procurement of the material and the team members with respect to the cost, and reliability of the company standards
- Working with the other teams to keep up the design of the project
- Using various data sources, and creating the project plan
- Getting approval from the Government by showing then the project plan
- Connecting the project with the right infrastructure by keeping the safety codes
Upcoming Trends in Civil Engineering
There are some of the upcoming trends which blend the face of Civil Engineering in future are:
- Augmented Reality
- Sustainable designs
- Artificial Intelligence
- Application of Internet of Things
- Building Information Modelling
Essential Skills – Civil Engineering Jobs
Below are the most essential skills that a Civil Engineer needs to have:
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Visualise
- Team PlayerLeadership Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiating Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good Time ManagementPassion for Learning
We are hoping that this article has helped you to know the details of Civil Engineering Govt Job Openings, so as to make the right decision for the right future. We believe that you will endeavour in the decisions you for your future. Do follow our page @ Freshersnow so that you won’t miss any career updates from our page.
Civil Engineering Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Career Options in Civil Engineering?
Some of the most popular career options that a civil engineer can endure are Site Engineer, Construction Engineer, Lecturer/ Professor, Structural Engineer, and Geotechnical Engineer.
What are the latest/ upcoming trends that avail in the field of Civil Engineering?
There are a few of the upcoming trends that Civil Engineering is adopting nowadays. Ther are Augmented Reality, Sustainable designs, Artificial Intelligence, Application of Internet of Things, and Building Information Modelling.
Tell us few essential requirements that Civil Engineering need to have?
Skills like Technical Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Ability to Visualise, Team PlayerLeadership Skills, Analytical thinking, Negotiating Skills, Attention to Detail, Creativity, and Good Time ManagementPassion for Learning are very essential for civil engineer to excel in the respective field.
What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Civil Engineering Govt Jobs in India?
Candidates must have the minimum UG level degree with 50-60% marks from a recognised institution.