Clarivate Analytics Walkin 2019: Are you looking for the latest Jobs in Hyderabad? then, look at this page, as it gives you the latest information of the Clarivate Analytics Walkin Drive. The representatives of the Clarivate Analytics decided to hire candidates those who have the qualification from the B.Sc, B.Com, BHM, BFA, BCA, BA, B.Arch, BBA, BMS, Any Post Graduate, MBA/ PGDM, MCA, MA, M.Com. So, all the eligible candidates can directly attend the Clarivate Analytics Walkin Interview on 19th May 2019. Freshers, as well as a minimum of 1 year, experienced candidates can also have the scope to attend the Clarivate Analytics in Hyderabad.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- 1 Clarivate Analytics Walkin 2019 – Overview
Clarivate Analytics Walkin 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Clarivate Analytics|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BHM, BFA, BCA, BA, B.Arch, BBA, BMS, Any Post Graduate, MBA/ PGDM, MCA, MA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Data Steward|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
The Data Steward role is part of the Master Data team and is responsible for key data quality initiatives and maintenance activities focused on certain vital data points including Product and Customer Hierarchy maintenance. These initiatives have significant impacts on enterprise data that flows across various Order-to-Cash and CRM systems as well as the enterprise data warehouse.
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor‚, and Techstreet. Organizations and researchers rely on the curated knowledge bases from Clarivate for information about scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical, and biotech intelligence and IP management.
Particulars Of Walkin Drive
- Walkin Date: 19th May 2019
- Interview Timings: 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Amitesh Pandey
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- Assists in creating, documenting and adhering to consistent data maintenance procedures for key data points across all strategic business units (SBUs) within Clarivate Analytics
- Maintain focus on a minimum set of data points that are highly used and vital to billing, marketing, sales, & financial reporting activities
- Be knowledgeable about business processes and master systems of all SBUs within Clarivate Analytics without showing preference or deference to anyone business
- Work with the business to define standards and rules to ensure customer master data is compliant with defined information, policies and quality requirements.
- Identify and execute robust and continuous improvement opportunities within the data management processes in the applicable source systems
- Identify missing or incorrect master data standards
- Manage the workflow task process for new data requests, changes, and deletions and entering (create/ change/ delete) data
- Conduct primarily online research on customer and prospect records to validate and/or enhance internal data where applicable/ useful
- Closely interact with business and provide master data subject matter expert input to various project teams as it relates to customer master data management and enterprise-level data governance
- Generate master data reporting such as key metrics, project trackers, and dashboards on a regular basis
- Ensure the data quality within and initiate the appropriate corrective actions or applicable escalation help chains to enable success
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate – Any Specialization; preferably Postgraduate
- 0-2+ years Data analysis/ customer/ product master maintenance experience
- Advanced Excel skills; VBA/ Macro writing experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with data validation
- Strong general research & searching skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Documents Required For Clarivate Analytics Walkin In Hyderabad
- Candidates should carry the Updated Resume
- Students should have the latest Passport size photographs.
- Job aspirants should have any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- All should have all original educational documents along with xerox copies.
Venue Of Clarivate Analytics Walkin Interview
Clarivate Analytics, Solitaire,
Plot No.14 &15, 5th Floor, Software Units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Landmark: Opposite Novartis
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Hyderabad
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Environmental science, Food Technology, Hospitality, and Hotel Management, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, General, B.Com – Commerce, BHM – Hotel Management, BFA – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, B.A – Any Specialization, B.Arch – Architecture, B.B.A/ B.M.S – Management
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/ PGDM – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, M.A – Any Specialization, M.Com – Commerce
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required