Are you seeking for the Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019? Don’t waste your time in searching and to receive the Collectorate South Goa LDC Call Letter 2019. Here we let you know the latest details about the Collectorate South Goa LDC Hall Ticket 2019. And the officials of the South Goa Collectorate is going to release the Admit Card for the Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Stenographer, Talathi posts in the month of June 2019. So, keep reaching this site to know the Collectorate South Goa LDC Hall Ticket 2019. On this page, we have mentioned the direct link to download the Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019 @ southgoa.nic.in.
You Can Also Check: ★ South Goa Collectorate Recruitment
- 1 Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019 – Overview
Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019|
|Organization Name||South Goa Collectorate|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Stenographer, Talathi|
|Total Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Exam Date||June/ July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2019|
Collectorate South Goa LDC Call Letter 2019 – Selection Process
As of now, The of South Goa District Collectorate official has announced that they are ready to select the required candidates by conducting the various field of rounds. In the starting phase, they will conduct a Written Test and the participants who cleared the Written Examination will be allowed to appear for the further round. The Selection Process includes rounds such as mentioned below.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
You Can Also Check: ★ Collectorate South Goa LDC Syllabus
Information Available On Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019
Collectorate South Goa LDC Call Letter 2019 @ southgoa.nic.in consist of the following details. Furthermore, check whether the mentioned details are correct or not and related to the information which you entered.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Date of Examination.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Examination Centre Code.
- Examination Centre Address
- Enrollment Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to be followed during the Exam.
You Can Also Check: ★ Collectorate South Goa Previous Papers
Documents To Be Carried For Collectorate South Goa LDC 2019 Examination
Moreover, Along with Collectorate Collectorate South Goa LDC Call Letter 2019, you need to carry certain additional ID Proof documents for the need for verification. Here we mentioned the necessary documents list.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
- Employee ID.
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Steps To Collectorate South Goa LDC Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Those who are in search of the South Goa LDC Hall Ticket 2019 must and should have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Initially, move on to the official website of South Goa District Collectorate @ southgoa.nic.in
- By scrolling down the home page you can see the field “Notification”
- Now, search for the desired link featured as Collectorate South Goa Talathi Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Then, click on that link.
- Mention the required credentials like Registration Number, Password, Date Of Birth during the time of Login.
- Make sure whether the information entered is correct or not before you click on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will receive Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019 in a new window.
- Furthermore, maintain the print of Collectorate South Goa LDC Hall Ticket 2019 for future usage.
To Download Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated Soon)
Hope that the information about Collectorate South Goa LDC Admit Card 2019 is helpful for the contenders appearing for the examination. Stay tuned to our website Freshers Now for the updated information regarding the Collectorate South Goa LDC, MTS Examination.
★ ★ Download Other Exam Hall Tickets ★ ★