Computer Science Engineering Government Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
Computer Science Engineering Govt Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, or a relevant field from a recognized institute
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar job role
- Strong knowledge in algorithms, design analytics, and measuring tools
Career Options in Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering Govt Job Opportunities in India that an opt are:
- Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Software Engineer
- System Database Administrator
- Engineering Support Specialist
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- System Designer
- Lecturer/ Professor
- Computer Operator
- Research Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Computer Software Tests
Software Developer: The responsibility of a Software Developer is to develop the applications in order to enable people to perform their tasks on their devices.
Computer Programmer: The Computer Programmer writes the code for the software applications and runs it on the computer to perform the tasks.
Software Engineer: The role of a Software Engineer is to plan, design, develop, maintain, test, and evaluate computer software.
System Database Administrator: System Database Administrator looks over the performance and the safety of the data which is stored in the cloud. These engineers troubleshoot the problems raised in the matter of data.
Engineering Support Specialist: The Engineering Support Specialist provides technical support and assistance to the software developers in implementing the applications.
Data Warehouse Analyst: A data warehouse analyst collects the data and analyzes it which in turn elevates the weightage of the information in the warehouse.
System Designer: The system Designer creates a detailed design document and for the development of computer systems.
Lecturer/ Professor: The role of a Computer Science lecturer is to impart knowledge regarding Software technologies and their applications in to the students
Computer Operator: The responsibility of a computer operator is to keep the system in a good condition by maintaining a logbook and checking the attack of viruses and updating the new versions in the system.
Research Analyst: The research Analyst conducts the audits and collects the information by research process and get to know the clients’ requirement.
Computer Science Engineering Jobs – Salary
Computer Science Engineering Jobs PayScale:
- Data Analyst INR 3.72 LPA
- Software Developer INR 4.05 LPA
- Quality Assurance Engineer INR 4.5 LPA
- Software Programmer INR 4.52 LPA
- Computer Software Test INR 5 LPA
- Software Engineer INR 5.42 LPA
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer INR 7.94 LPA
- Sr. Software Developer/ Programmer – INR 9.09 LPA
- Senior Software Engineer INR 9.75 LPA
- Software Development Project Manager INR 15.65 LPA
Responsibilities of a Computer Science Engineer
- Performing periodic analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools
- Ensuring that the existing software is up-to-date
- Responsible for all the system-related issues and should provide the right support to the needy
- Ensure that the data that is saved, and in-process are safe and secure
- Staying updated in the usage of new technologies and incorporating new technology into existing systems
- Conducting validate testing for new and renovated motherboards
- Planning and managing the production of computer hardware equipment
Required Skillset – Computer Science Engineering Jobs
Below are a few of the Skills that a computer science engineer shall need to have:
- Programming skills
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Quick learning
- Ability to write Algorithms
- Knowledge in Web Development
- Critical thinking
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge in Data Structures
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in Security and Cryptography
By going through this article, we hope that you are satisfied with the information we have furnished regarding the Computer Science Engineering Govt Jobs in India. Hope you decide the right path with respect to your dreams, and we wish you all the very best for your future. Follow us @ Freshersnow, for more career updates
Computer Science Engineering Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Computer Science a good course to choose?
Yes! Presently computer science is in a booming state, where there were plenty of employment opportunities available in this field.
What is the main responsibility of a Computer Science Engineer?
The main responsibility of a Computer Engineer is to plan, design and implementation of the software applications to reach the customer’s demand.
List some of the Computer Science Engineering Govt Jobs for Freshers?
There are several career options that are available in the Computer Engineering field like Software Developer, Computer Programmer, Software Engineer, System Database Administrator, Engineering Support Specialist, Data Warehouse Analyst, System Designer, Lecturer/ Professor, Computer Operator, Research Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer, and Computer Software Tests.
What is the basic eligibility to apply for Computer Science Engineering Govt Job Openings?
The basic eligibility criteria to become a computer engineer is, one has to have a bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science stream.