CronJ Off Campus 2019 Drive is going to be conducted on 12th January 2019 by CronJ IT Technologies Pvt Ltd in Bangalore for the role of the Software Developer – Intern. All the fresher B.E, B.Tech, M. Tech, MCA students can grab this opportunity to attend the CronJ Off Campus Drive 2019.
Candidates should apply on or before 11th January 2019. There are no experience criteria for the job role. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 18 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply. To the bottom of this page, we have inserted the direct Online Registration Link to apply for CronJ Off Campus 2019 Drive.
CronJ Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||CronJ IT Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Developer – Intern|
|Salary||INR 5,30,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||11th January 2019|
|Off Campus Date||12th January 2019|
CronJ Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch B.E, B.Tech (CS, IT, Instrumentation, EC), M.Tech (CS, IT, Instrumentation, EC), MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Your college must allow full-time Internship during last semester
- Keep up with the fast-paced, latest, array of modern web technologies.
- The role also involves regular, direct interaction with global clients through the product design & development cycle.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
CronJ is a product development company which solves problems in video analytics, image processing, IoT, industrial automation, manufacturing 4.0, the blockchain and supply chain consulting. In a short span of time, they have successfully delivered their high-quality services to a global clientele across 15 countries.
They holistically combine their present state-of-the-art architecture with their world-class services to take the business to the next level of excellence. Their team is comprised of some of the industry’s most widely recognized and talented individuals who have acquired extensive knowledge in developing both traditional and agile methodologies.
Moreover, students who are interested and eligible for the intern can read the terms that are mentioned below.
- Joinees would receive a stipend of Rs. 15000 per month for the internship period of 6 Months after which the CTC would be 5.3 LPA.
- CronJ spends considerable effort in training new interns/ employees. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 18 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery is a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Has Excellent programming skills and is passionate about technology
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other members
- Understanding web server-client architecture
- Good oral and written communication skills are preferred
Documents Required For CronJ Off Campus Drive 2019
Well, Students who are appearing for the CronJ Off Campus 2019 Drive should carry the below mentioned documents.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
- Also, take all the xerox copies of your educational certificates.
Online Registration Link For CronJ Off Campus 2019 Drive: Apply Now
Interested candidates can register to the drive by using the link. Hope that the information mentioned is useful. For further information about CronJ Off Campus 2019 Drive you can ask or leave your comment in the below section of our Freshers Now webpage.