Do you people are fascinated in learning about the Cubes And Dice? Well, don’t be late we are together with you to help you out. The below post helps in improving the knowledge in Cubes And Dice Questions. Moreover, this post also provides you the Cubes And Dice Quiz, which can be undertaken by every aspirant. By going through this quiz, candidates who are preparing for their competitive exams can easily crack their examinations. Cubes And Dice Reasoning Questions are the critical part of the reasoning. Breaking these questions is not a big deal, once if you go through the below post. Furthermore, this post also gives you the detail explanation of the Cubes And Dice Questions and Answers that appear in the quiz. Providing the answers helps you out in reducing the tactic work of collecting the responses.
Therefore, collecting the answers by referring the various websites is a big deal and stressful work. Candidates facing the competitive exams need to learn the concepts within the short span of time. Our site gives you the complete details of the idea and makes you perfect in theories. So, by spending the short time with us, you can learn more concepts and can face the examinations easily. Our quiz includes 15 questions and time limit given to attempt them is 30 Minutes. Every day here you go below with the post and crack the exams easily.
- 1 Cubes And Dice Reasoning Quiz Details
Cubes And Dice Reasoning Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Cubes And Dice|
|Category||Non-Verbal Reasoning Quiz|
|Number of Questions||15|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Cubes And Dice Questions
1. How many dots are there on the dice face opposite the one with three dots?
2. Four usual dice are thrown on the ground. The total of numbers on the top faces of these four dice is 13 as the top faces showed 4, 3, 1 and 5 respectively. What is the total of the faces touching the ground?
D. Cannot be determined
3. Choose the box that is similar to the box formed from the given sheet of paper (X).
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 1, 2 and 3 only
C. 1 and 3 only
D. 1, 2, 3 and 4
4. Choose the box that is similar to the box formed from the given sheet of paper (X).
A. 1 and 4 only
B. 3 and 4 only
C. 1 and 2 only
D. 2 and 3 only
5. The figure was given on the left-hand each problem is folded to form a cube. Choose from amongst the alternatives (a), (b), (c), (d, and the cubes that are similar to the cube formed.
6. Count the number of Cubes in each of the following figures :
7. Count the number of Cubes in each of the following figures :
8. What number is opposite to 5 ?
9. Two positions of a cube are shown below. When the number 4 will be at the bottom, then which number will be at the top?
D. None of these
10. Which number is on the face opposite to facing having number 1?
11. How many cubes are there in below figure?
12. Four positions of a dice are given below. Identify the number at the bottom when the top is 3?
13. Choose the box that is similar to the box formed from the given sheet of paper (X).
A. 1, 2 and 3 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1, 3 and 4 only
D. 2, 3 and 4 only
14. Choose the box that is similar to the box formed from the given sheet of paper (X).
A. 1 and 3 only
B. 2 and 4 only
C. 3 and 4 only
D. 1 and 4 only
15. Two Position of a dice are shown below as (i) and (i). When six is at the bottom, what number will be at the top?
About Cubes And Dice Reasoning Questions
Cubes and Dice based questions are a standard part of many exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Railways RRB. They also appear in banking exams like IBPS PO as well as MBA entrance exams like CAT. The Logical Reasoning section is designed to examine aptitude skills. And cubes and dice questions are the most common way to test that. They are very easy for those with a visual mind and have the ability to visualize figures. This article classified into two parts, the first dealing with Deconstructed Cubes and next section will deal with Painted Faces of a Cube.
In these questions, the flat cube figure will look like a cross, with one end cross, slightly longer than the other three. The square at the more extended end always forms the top of the cube. The middle square will be the base of the hub. Once, if we clean with this, we can easily imagine the figure.
Benefits of practicing Cubes And Dices Reasoning Quiz
- Candidates can easily face their examinations without feeling any burden.
- Time Management and Accuracy are well known.
- Moreover, candidates can rate themselves.
Results of Cubes And Dices Reasoning Quiz
- Results are given based on the responses during the examination.
- Candidates get displayed with the results at the end of the examination.
- Through the results, obtained candidates can improve their performance.
- For more details and updates, come and visit again our Freshers Now.
Practice More Reasoning Questions and Answers
Practice More Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Artificial Language
- Logical Problems
- Logical Deduction
- Matching Definitions
- Essential Part
- Analyzing Arguments
- Making Judgments