DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Are you looking for the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021? If yes then you are in the right place. Dayalbagh Educational Institute is going to conduct an Entrance Test for the candidates who are seeking admission in various Diploma, Postgraduate Diplome, UG, PG, Certificate & Modular courses. So to secure a high score in the DEI Entrance Test 2021, applicants must prepare from the latest and updated DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021. For that reason, we provided the complete Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 on this page.
Applicants can prepare well and get qualified in the DEI Entrance Test 2021 with the provided Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus 2021. The DEI Entrance Test Pattern is also described in the below sections for a better understanding of the question paper. All students must consider this Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 while preparing for the DEI Entrance Test 2021. At the bottom of the page, we provided a direct link to download the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 in PDF format which is free of cost.
DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)|
|Exam Name||DEI Entrance Exam|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission into Diploma/ All Undergraduate/ B.Voc./ B.F.A./ B.Arch. & B.Tech. & B.Ed./ M.Ed./ M.Voc./ All Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Certificate & Modular Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|DEI Entrance Test 2021|
|DEI Entrance Test Admit Card|
|DEI Entrance Test Previous Question Papers|
DEI Entrance Test Pattern 2021
In this section, we described the Dayalbagh Entrance Test Pattern in detail. As we mentioned earlier, this DEI Entrance Test 2021 provides admission to various courses. By knowing the DEI Entrance Test Pattern, you can secure more marks easily. The appearing applicants will answer all questions in the DEI Entrance Test 2021 in OMR Sheets (Offline mode). And the remaining details are mentioned in the following table. So aspirants can take a look at it before downloading the Dayalbagh Entrance TestSyllabus 2021 PDF. So by downloading the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 PDF, you can know the subjects to be prepared with their Sub Topics.
- Each question in objective test will require about 60 seconds for answering.
- Duration of Test for All Courses: Two hours, except for Level of questions for B.A. in (Arts/ Fine Arts (B.F.A.), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.A. (Social Science), B.A. Social Science (Human Service Management), B.Com in Accounting (TDP), B.Com., B.Sc. B.Sc (Cognitive Science), B.B.A., B.B.A. (Logistics), B.B.A. (Retail), B.Voc. Courses will be of Intermediate examination. However (i) Quantitative Ability for entrance test of B. Com., B.Com. Accounting (TDP), B.B.A., B.B.A. (Logistics), B.B.A. (Retail), B.Voc. in Dairy Technology, Water Sanitation & Waste Management, Agricultural Technology, Internet of Things, Automobile, Renewable Energy, Banking and Finance, AI & Robotics, Digital Manufacturing, Telematics, Greenhouse Technology, Accounting and Taxation, Telecommunications, Management and Manufacture of Homeopathic Drugs, Management and Manufacture of Ayurvedic Drugs will be of Level B (High school mathematics), whereas Quantative Ability for Entrance Test of B.Voc.in Apparel Design, Textile, Food Processing & Preservation, Pottery and Ceramic Design, Commercial Arts, Tourism and Hospitality, Bamboo and wood Technology, Recycled craft Design and Certificate Programmes will be of Level C (VIII Class mathematics)
- (ii) General Science paper for entrance test of B.Sc. (Home Science) will be of High School level. Level of questions for B.Tech. (Part-time) Electrical will be same as the Common Syllabus for all programs except mathematics.
- Level of questions for B.Ed. Section B & D will be upto secondary level and for M.Ed. course it will be of B.Ed. level.
- Level of questions for M.B.A. (Agriculture/ Business Management/General Management/ Innovation/M.A. Soc. SC. (Bus. MGMT), M.Tech. M.Voc. PGDCSA, PGDJMC, PGDBD, PGDBE, and PGDTDP courses will be up to Graduate (10+2+3) examination. STRUCTURE OF WRITTEN OBJECTIVE TEST FOR DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING AND POLYTECHNICS
- Each question will require about 60 seconds for answering.
- Duration of test for the Diploma in Engineering (Group ‘A”) will be of two hours and for Diploma in Polytechnics (Group ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’), duration of test will be of One hour and thirty minutes.
- Level of questions for all courses shall be High School examination, except the Diploma in Polytechnics (Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice), for which level of questions shall be of Intermediate examination.
- SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR DIFFERENT COURSES
- Group ‘A’: Diploma in Engineering – Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture Assistantship and Vocational Diploma in Automobile/IT, Vocational Diploma in IT, Leather Footwear Technology (CASD). The test paper shall have four sections, all compulsory, on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- Group’B’: Diploma in Polytechnics – Interior Designing & Decoration, Textile Designing.
The test paper shall have questions, all compulsory, on General Science and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- Group ‘C’: Diploma in Polytechnics – Garment Technology. The test paper shall have questions on Home Science, Garment Technology and on General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- Group ‘D’: Diploma in Polytechnics – Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice. The test paper shall have three sections on Hindi, English, and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- Certificate: The Online Test will be of One hour duration. The Question Paper will consists of 60 questions from Science, Mathematics, Social Studies and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
All students can score well in the DEL Entrance Exam 2021 with the help of these Sub Topics of each subject in the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021. Practice these Sub Topics as per the weightage of the topic, so that you can cover all topics in the Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus 2021. From the below attached direct link, all aspirants can download the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 PDF. So plan a perfect timetable to cover all concepts right after downloading the Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 PDF. Dayalbagh Entrance Test Syllabus – Subject Wise.
|DEI Entrance Test Syllabus – Important Link|
|To download DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 PDF along with Exam Pattern||Click Here|
All aspirants can download the DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 in PDF format from a direct link. On a regular basis, keep visiting our website at Freshers Now for more updates.
DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What type of questions will be asked in the DEI Entrance Test 2021?
All questions will be Objective Type Questions in the DEI Entrance Test 2021.
In which mode the DEI Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted?
DEI Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted in Offline Mode (OMR Sheet).
Why should I check the VMOU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021?
All applicants must check the VMOU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 because it contains all important credentials like Exam Pattern & Sub Topics which are useful to qualify in the VMOU Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021.
How to prepare for DEI Entrance Test 2021?
We suggest all aspirants should go through the complete syllabus with the exam pattern and marking scheme. And also practice many previous year’s question papers.