Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020 – e-Health Card Registration, Benefits, Eligibility: The chief minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal guided the officers to start the Delhi HIMS Scheme and the e-Health card in the Delhi hospitals. To provide capable healthcare companies to the people of Delhi, the Delhi HIMS Scheme plan is started.
For the development of the health care system in the state, the Delhi government ordered the officers for the initiative of Delhi Healthcare Information Management System (HIMS) and also e-Health card will be available in almost all the hospitals in the state. The officers related to the Delhi HIMS Scheme have prepared a plan for the implementation of the Delhi HIMS Scheme.
Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi HIMS Scheme|
|Announced by||Delhi state government|
|Benefits||Provides capable healthcare companies to the Delhi people|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Delhi|
E-health Card for Delhi Residents by 2021
- By using the e-health card, the people of Delhi can avail of healthcare services for a very long time.
- This is very useful for the Delhi people to find the treatment in Delhi authorities hospitals.
- A plan was developed for the initiation of the Delhi HIMS Scheme and the e-health card by the concerned officers.
Delhi HIMS Scheme features
- The e-health card with the QR basis will be received by the people of Delhi.
- The e-health card will observe and arrange all the demographic and prior scientific details of the person who was affected.
- The Health Information Management System will modify the data of the card.
How to Register for Delhi HIMS Scheme?
- Go to the official website of the National Digital Health Mission at health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Go to the link “Download NDHM ID App” on the homepage or you can install the app from the Google play store.
- Visit the app and then you will see the page of Registration Form in front of you.
- Then fill in your details such as name and phone number and hit the button “Register”.
- Now check your OTP which is sent to your mobile number and enter further required details in the form.
- The information like father or husband name, date of birth, gender, etc., must be filled and send to your documents.
- Finally submit your application form.
To Check Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020 Complete Details: Click HERE
To Register for Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020: Click HERE (http://184.108.40.206/wps/wcm/connect/doit_health/Health/Home/)
Have you checked the information included about Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020? Then visit Freshers Now to find details about other Government Schemes.
Delhi HIMS Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who are eligible for Delhi HIMS Scheme?
Only the residents of Delhi are allowed to apply for the Delhi HIMS Scheme.
What is the mode of application form for the Delhi HIMS Scheme?
The eligible candidates can apply for the Delhi HIMS Scheme through the online portal. Go through our site For more details.
Who introduced the Delhi HIMS Scheme?
The chief minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal has directed the concerned officers for the initiation of the Delhi HIMS Scheme.
What is the use of e-health card?
With the help of an e-health card, healthcare services will be provided for a long time.