Candidates can find all the latest updates of the Directi Walkin 2019. Also, the officials of the Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited is going to conduct the Directi Walkin Interview 2019 for the B.E / B.Tech / MCA Graduates. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can gather the details and attend the Directi Walkin In Bangalore. From 12th August To 14th August 2019, you can attempt the interview process to attain the Associate/ Senior Associate – (Technical) Jobs In Bangalore. Stay on our FreshersNow.Com page to get the updated information.
- 1 Directi Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Company Profile
- 1.3 Particulars Of Directi Walkin Drive 2019
- 1.4 Desired Candidate Profile
- 1.5 Directi Walkin Interview 2019 Location
- 1.6 Crucial Documents For Directi Walkin In Bangalore
Directi Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate/ Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 – 5,50,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
What Is The Job Like?
- Take full ownership of managing all offered candidates post-offer acceptance.
- To be the perfect host to all our candidates starting from a vibrant hello to a warm goodbye for all onsite interviews.
- Ensure all background verification documents and approvals related to any employee case is properly sealed and audit-ready.
- Work with recruiters to maintain the recruitment database and generate reports for the team to identify shortcomings and suggest process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage the pre- onboarding process for all offered candidates including but not limited to preparing offer letters, assisting them with documentation, coordinating with IT to set up systems, administering background checks and supporting HR Advisors with weekly inductions to ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- To be the point of contact for all candidate inquiries on background verification, onboarding, travel coordination, offer letters, etc.
- Ensure compliance for every step in the recruitment operations lifecycle.
- Keep challenging the status quo by re-thinking, re-building and re-initiating processes that need improvements and make them more effective & efficient.
Who Should Apply For This Role?
- Any Graduate in any stream.
- Has 0- 4 years of experience in Operations/ MIS/ HR/ Recruitment operations.
- Experience in recruitment is not mandatory.
- Should understand how stressful a job hunt can be for a candidate and reflect the same in all communications that go out.
- Flexible, fearless, and excited to build bigger and better processes for the team.
- Should either be well versed with Excel or should have an incline to learn it.
- Strong inclination towards attention to detail. So, obsession with perfection is always welcome.
- Well-spoken and eloquent in emails.
- Knowledge of using MS Excel or zeal to learn and pick it up quickly.
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta, and Codechef.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $ 250 million and a group enterprise value of over $ 1.4 billion. With offices in India, the US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple categories leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Particulars Of Directi Walkin Drive 2019
Walkin Date: 12th August To 14th August 2019
Interview Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Point Of Contact: Upali Sarkar
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Communication
- Basic Excel (Should know how to create tables and graphs)
- Problem-solving skills
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- UG: B.E/ B.Tech
- PG: MCA
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Directi Walkin Interview 2019 Location
Flock Directi, Diamond District, Tower AB,
Ground Floor, HAL Airport Road,
ISRO Colony, Domlur, Kodihalli Village,
Bangalore – 560008
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Crucial Documents For Directi Walkin In Bangalore
Directi Walkin In Bangalore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Directi Walkin In Bangalore.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.