DMI PGDM Admission 2020 Notification @ dmi.ac.in | PDM Application Form (Open), Eligibility, Selection Criteria: Development of Management Institute (DMI) officials had released the DMI PGDM Application Form 2020. All the students have to submit the Online Application Form On or before 31st March 2020. However, we had provided a quick link to apply the Application Form. Additionally, we had also given the details of the DMI PGDM Eligibility, DMI PGDM Selection Criteria for Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) – 2 Years Full Time.
- 1 DMI PGDM Admission 2020 Notification – Overview
- 1.1 Required Documents To Fill Online Application Form
- 1.2 DMI PGDM Eligibility 2020 – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 DMI PGDM Selection Criteria 2020
- 1.6 Process To Submit Online DMI PGDM Application Form 2020
DMI PGDM Admission 2020 Notification – Overview
|PDMI PGDM Admission 2020 Notification|
|University Name||Development of Management Institute (DMI)|
|Course Name||Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) – 2 Years Full Time|
|Last Date Of Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form Declaration||Online|
Required Documents To Fill Online Application Form
- 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets.
- Valid document for identity proof (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card), any one.
- Category/ caste certificate, issued by the competent authority of Government of Bihar, as applicable.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.hDisability certificate (for Differently-Abled (DA) Person).
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admission Tests (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT) for 2020 admissions.
- Work experience certificate, if any.hCertificate of Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activity, not more than 5 years old, if any
DMI PGDM Eligibility 2020 – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management
Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ DA candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institute by AICTE/ UGC. Students appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply. Valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT for 2020 admissions.
Government and Non-Government Development Organisations, Development Support Organisations and Collective Enterprises may sponsor employees meeting the eligibility. They can complete the program over a period of two continuous years. Alternatively, they may opt for a Certificate in Development Management (CDM) at the end of the first year. If sponsored to continue, the CDM holders will have the option to rejoin DMI within three years and complete the second year of the program to obtain PGDM in Development Management.
|Commencement Of Online Application Process||5th November 2019|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Start Of Selection Process (GE & PI)||7th April 2020|
|Announcement Of Results||27th April 2020|
- Rs. 300/- for General
- BC, EBC, EWS & Female – Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST and Differently Abled (DA)
- Payment Mode: Online Transfer
- Reservation Policy: As per the rules applicable to educational institutions in Bihar
DMI PGDM Selection Criteria 2020
|CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT Score||35%|
|Personal Interview and Assessment of Writing Skills||25%|
|Weightage for participation Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity and Work Experience||10%|
Process To Submit Online DMI PGDM Application Form 2020
- Open the official portal @ dmi.ac.in.
- The home page of the Development of Management Institute (DMI) will be displayed on the screen.
- On landing the home page, students can find the Admissions section.
- Now, search for the DMI PGDM Application Form 2020 link.
- After finding the link, click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the details and hit on Submit.
- Your DMI PGDM Application Form 2020 will be displayed.
- Check the details and download the DMI PGDM Application Form 2020.
- Later, download and take a hard copy of the DMI PGDM Application Form 2020.
To Submit DMI PGDM Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Check DMI PGDM Admission 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Check DMI PGDM Admission 2020 Brochure: Click Here
Further, stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates of DMI PDM Admission 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the courses offered in DMI?
DMI offers two-year full-time AICTE approved Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM).
What are the application fees for PGDM Course?
Rs. 300/- for General, Rs. 200/- for BC, EBC, EWS & Female, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA)
Where can I Submit Online DMI PGDM Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to submit Online DMI PGDM Application Form 2020 from the official link or from the official portal.