DOST 2019 dost.cgg.gov.in – Degree Online Services Telangana: Good news for the candidates who are looking for the appropriate information about DOST Notification 2019. Therefore, keeping the requirement in view. Here we are providing the total information that you want to know about the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) 2019. So, basically, the Government of Telangana is inviting applications from all the people to take admissions into Undergraduate Courses through the Online. Apparently, DOST is a Friendly and effortless way to apply for the Undergraduate Courses. More details about DOST Seat Allotment Results mentioned in the below section.
Therefore, all the candidates should go to the DOST Website at dost.cgg.gov.in. So, many people want to take Online Admissions for Undergraduate Courses through online services. Therefore, for the Academic Year 2019, the Officials of Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) are inviting applications from all the people. Therefore, if you are interested and willing to take this DOST 2019, check the DOST Notification 2019 and apply immediately. For more information, go further.
DOST 2019 – dost.cgg.gov.in
|Name Of The Service||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Telangana|
|Starting Date To Apply||22nd May 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Degree Online Services Telangana 2019
Are you from Telangana State? and want to take admissions into Undergraduate Courses. Then you should definitely check the information about DOST Notification 2019. Well, DOST 2019 is nothing but an initiative by the State Government of Telangana. Through this DOST, the Government of Telangana is hoping to make the process to apply easier. For this purpose, they have started this Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST).
Now, for the Academic year of 2019, all those candidates from the Telangana State who want to take the admissions can proceed through the DOST Notification 2019. All the details about this are given in this post. Therefore, hereby we request all the contenders, to check the complete post, to get an overall idea about this. Willing to find out more information? then please proceed to the next sections of this post, to get an overall idea.
TS Dost Application Form 2019
First of all, try to check the complete information about the DOST Notification 2019 through the above-given table. And then proceed to find out more other information about TS Dost Application Form 2019 that is mandatory. Remaining all the details are given at the end of this post. Now, the above table consists of data about Name of the Exam, Name of the organization, Starting Date to apply, Closing Date to apply, Seat Allotment Dates, Mode of application, Category and Official Website.
The Main advantage of this DOST is to make this more Friendly and Effortless for the students who want to take the Undergraduate Courses. So, Basically, this Degree Online Services, Telangana will help the people, to choose their Favourite Undergraduate Course. And the website dost.cgg.gov.in contains all the information about the courses. This will surely reduce the efforts and also maximizes the Choices for the Undergraduate Courses.
Telangana DOST 2019 Apply Online @ dost.cgg.gov.in
So, you might be wondering what exactly new in this DOST 2019. Well, the good thing is that it contains only one Registration fee. And this registration fee is applicable to all Six universities. So, the application fee for all these universities is Rs.100 only. A single payment is enough to apply to all the six universities. Following are the list of universities that are working for this DOST. Check them all to get an overall idea.
- PALAMURU University
- SATAVAHANA University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kakatiya University
- Osmania University.
So, the web options are available for all the above universities. Another added benefit of this DOST 2019 is that the Biometric Authentication is available in all the E-Seva Centers. Also, there are many Helpline Centers available in all parts of the State too. Apart from all these, the Application Filling method for the Non-BIETS and Non-Telangana Students is very easy. As many of the universities are introducing different courses, the students will have many choices. But please remember to make the Options carefully. Go to the next sections for more information.
Admission Schedule DOST 2019-20
|Notification||22nd May 2019|
|Registrations and web options||23rd May 2019 To 3rd June 2019|
|Registrations with late fee of Rs. 400/-||4th June 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates|
|Seat Allotment – First List||10th June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||10th – 15th June 2019|
|II Phase registrations (with a registration fee of Rs.400/-)||10th – 15th June 2019|
|II Phase Web Options||10th – 15th June 2019|
|Seat Allotment- Second List||20th June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20th – 25th June 2019|
|III Phase (last phase) web options and registrations (with the registration fee of Rs.400/-)||20th – 25th June 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||25th June 2019 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat Allotment – Third List||29th June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||1st – 4th July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, and Phase-III||1st – 4th July 2019|
|Commencement of class work, Semester-I||1st July 2019|
|Intra-college Phase||5th – 7th July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||10th July 2019|
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary-2019 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2.Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3.The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college.
|17th to 23rd July 2019|
1.For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t execrise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t got seat due to insufficient web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update.
|17th to 24th July 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||20-07-2019 PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)|
|Seat allotment for Special Phase||26th July 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||26th to 29th July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Phase||26th to 29th July 2019|
|Intra College Sliding (with in college) Phase II||30th July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Intra College(with in college) Phase II||31st July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||31.07.2019 to 01.08.2019|
|Special Drive Phase Registrations||14.08.2019 to 16.08.2019|
|Special Drive Phase Web Options||14.08.2019 to 16.08.2019|
|Web Options for Intra (with in) College Sliding (ICS-IV)||14.08.2019 to 16.08.2019|
|Last date for Reporting to Colleges by Students||20.08.2019|
TS DOST 2019 Admission Procedure
Following is the DOST 2019 Admission Procedure. Please check them all to get an Admission Procedure.
- At the first step, all the students should know about the Biometric Procedure.
- And for that please any ME/ Eseva Centre near to you.
- Along with you, carry your BIETS Hall Ticket Number, Valid Phone Number, Aadhar Number.
- Now, the officials in the ME/ ESeva Centre will use this information and will take your fingerprint for the Verification purposes.
- So, after the Verification, the officials of the Centre will give you all a printout with correct DOST Token Number which will start with DATKN Number.
- Now, in step 2 consists of the Registration Process.
- Now, after opening the official website, you can see the Payment for the Registration link, click on it.
- Therefore, please enter your DOST TOKEN NUMBER along with the Inter HallTicket number, Aadhaar No then presses on “proceed for payment”.
- You are sent to another page.
- There you have to pay Rs.100/- with Credit or Debit Card.
- Now, after the successful payment of the registration fee, you will an SMS with the DOST Application ID and Password.
- This is used to log in to the Application Form.
- Next step is filling Application Form.
- In case if you are a BIETS Candidates, most of your application is done in the automated filling.
- Enter your Caste and income details.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Next is Web options, in this, you can select the course/college/ university from all the participating Universities.
- You can make as many web options as you can to make your seat secure in that university.
- Allotment depends on the Merit and eligibility ( Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie)
- Now, according to the priority, the student will get admission into the university.
- If you are satisfied you can enter the Web options in the second phase too.
- And you can edit according to your convenience before the closing date.
- Seat allotment will be intimated to you through SMS to your registered mobile number. You can log in to your dost account and take a print out of your allotment letter.
DOST 2019 Eligibility Criteria Details
So, accordingly, those people who want to take admissions through DOST 2019 should notice that they need to have had some eligibility. Remember that then only they are eligible to take admission through DOST. So, people who are willing to take admissions in Degree courses must have passed Two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR an Examination of any other University/ Board recognized as equivalent. So, the admissions into the first year of the three year degree courses are according to the merit in the Qualifying exam. And should be cleared in the single attempt only.
DOST Online Form 2019
Please click on the below link to make your DOST registration process easier. Above in this post, we have given the complete steps to make your Registration Process.
★ DOST Registration 2019 – Web Options: Candidate Login
Our team from Freshersnow.com hope that you are all satisfied with the information provided by the DOST 2019. For more such Genuine and informative articles check our site often.