DSSSB Lab Technician, DEO Admit Card 2019 Released @ dsssbonline.nic.in | JE, DEO, Steno Gr 3, Jr. Clerk & Other Posts Exam Dates: The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had released the Tier I Exam Dates for Stenographer Gr-III, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Clerk, Junior Environmental Engineer, LDC, Field Assistant, Lab Technician, Jr Auditor (LDC), Pharmacist, Radio Telephone Operator, Telephone Operator, Veterinary and Livestock Inspector, Chemist, Junior Telephone Operator, Wildlife Inspector Posts on their official site. And the DSSSB Exam Date is given based on the Post Code as 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th October 2019 & 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 22nd November 2019.
New Update: DSSSB Admit Card 2019 Released. All the applicants should download the Admit Card from this page by entering the login details. And candidates need to attend for the Exam on the scheduled date along with Admit Card.
So, you can download the Delhi SSSB Admit Card for all the posts from this page. Go through the complete page to know the latest updates of the DSSSB Admit Card 2019. Also, the direct link to download the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019 is given to the end of this page.
- 1 DSSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2019 | DEO, Steno & Others
DSSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2019 | DEO, Steno & Others
|DSSSB Hall Ticket For Various Post Codes | Check DEO, Steno & Other Posts Tier I Exam Dates|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Gr-III, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Clerk, Junior Environmental Engineer, LDC, Field Assistant, Lab Technician, Jr Auditor (LDC), Pharmacist, Radio Telephone Operator, Telephone Operator, Veterinary and Livestock Inspector, Chemist, Junior Telephone Operator, Wildlife Inspector|
|PostCodes||21/18, 41/15, 19/15, 13/19, 51/13, 7/18, 65/14, 02/18, 72/14, 87/14, 92/14, 53/15, 21/15, 67/14|
|Exam Date||4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th October 2019 & 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 18th, 19th, 20th & 22nd November 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Tier I)|
Information Present On DSSSB Admit Card 2019 | Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
DSSSB Exam Date 2019 For Various Post Codes
|DSSSB Exam Dates For Various Post Codes|
|Post Code||Post Name||Exam Dates|
|41/15||Data Entry Operator||5th October 2019|
|21/18||Stenographer Gr III||4th & 10th October 2019|
|19/15||Junior Clerk||10th & 11th October 2019|
|13/19||Junior Environmental Engineer||19th October 2019|
|07/19||Junior Engineer||23rd October 2019|
|51/13||LDC||24th & 25th October 2019|
|07/17, 07/18||Field Assistant, Lab Technician (Gr IV)||30th October 2019|
|65/14, 02/18||Jr. Auditor (LDC), Pharmacist||1st November 2019|
|02/18||Pharmacist||4th November 2019|
|72/14||Radio Telephone Operator||5th November 2019|
|87/14||Telephone Operator||6th November 2019|
|92/14, 53/15||Veterinary and Livestock Inspector, Chemist||18th November 2019|
|21/15, 67/14||Junior Telephone Operator, Wildlife Inspector||19th November 2019|
|17/19||Junior Engineer||20th & 22nd November 2019|
- Candidates are advised to update their e-mail address/ mobile number for future communication.
- Detailed instructions to download e-admit cards will be given shortly on the official website of the Board
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Board regularly for further information,
- Candidates may also be informed on their registered mobile no, as well. But in case a candidate does not get any information on his/ her registered mobile no.
- Due to any reason, then it would not give any right to the candidate for extension of downloading admit card or re-examination. It is again advised to visit the website of the Board regularly for further information.
- Instructions regarding the online computer-based examination will be uploaded on DSSSB website later on.
Documents Required For Delhi SSSB Exam 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Steps To Download DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019 (Various Post Codes)
- Open the official site of the DSSSB Online application Registration System @ dsssbonline.nic.in.
- On the home page itself, you can search and find the link which is highlighted as “Generate/ Print Admit Card.”
- Then, you can click the link.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- There, select the Tier I Exam and then enter the required details.
- Upon submission, you can now able to see your Delhi SSSB Admit Card 2019 for the post you have applied earlier.
- Download the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019 from the screen.
- Now, take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download DSSSB Admit Card 2019 For Various Post Codes: Click Here – Available Now
To Check DSSSB Exam Date Notice For Various Post Codes: Click Here
So, download the DSSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2019 along with Other Posts from the above provided link. Keep checking our Freshers Now for the updated information.