DSSSB Librarian Admit Card 2019 Released @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in | Exam Date: The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) had released the DSSSB Librarian Hall Ticket 2019 on 13th July 2019 on their official site. So, all the candidates who are in search for the DSSSB Admit Card 2019 must download it with the help of the link provided below. Also, check the DSSSB Librarian Exam Date 2019 as it is scheduled for 21st July 2019 and check the DSSSB Librarian Selection Process 2019 from the below sections.
★ ★ Check Here For Other Admit Cards ★ ★
- 1 DSSSB Librarian Admit Card 2019 – Overview
DSSSB Librarian Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|DSSSB Hall Ticket For Librarian | Check Tier I Exam Date|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Exam Date||21st July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 13th July 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Check DSSSB Librarian Selection Process 2019
Candidates who have applied for the DSSSB Librarian Jobs 2019 can make a note that the officials of the DSSSB will hire the applied candidates based on the below given rounds.
- Online Examination
Information Present On DSSSB Admit Card 2019 | Librarian
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Check DSSSB Librarian Exam Date 2019
Candidates who are preparing to attempt the DSSSB Librarian Exam 2019 must and should have to check the DSSSB Librarian Exam Date 2019. And also the scheduled date is 21st July 2019.
Documents Required For DSSSB Librarian Exam 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download DSSSB Librarian Admit Card 2019
- Candidates need to open the official site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can directly check the link which is highlighted as “Generate e-admit Card.”
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Now, click on Tier I Exam and then enter all the required information.
- Submit the page.
- Now your DSSSB Librarian Hall Ticket 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Save it, don’t forget to carry it to the exam hall.
To Download DSSSB Librarian Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Available Now
Check our Freshers Now page for the latest information. And also, check our site to get all the latest updates.