DUCET 2020 Notification @ dravidianuniversity.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 28th October 2020), Eligibility Criteria, Dates: Dravidian University Common Entrance Test is organizing by Dravidian University. The higher officials of Dravidian University held DUCET every year for admission to various Postgraduate courses and the exam is on 2nd November 2020. Moreover, the application forms are released on the official website on 1st April 2020. And also, the application form of DUCET has to be downloaded and should be sent to the Registrar before the last date which is 28th October 2020. DU Common Entrance Test will be held in the Dravidian University Campus in Kuppam only.
Latest Update: DUCET 2020 Application Form is extended till 28th October 2020. So, check the direct application link provided below.
Moreover, to apply for the DUCET 2020 Application Form, every candidate should cross-check the eligibility criteria. If the aspirant doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria, the applicant’s application form will be rejected. So, this will be a time waste for all the individuals. Moreover, to avoid this problem, we are providing detailed information about eligibility in the below section. So, we advise the aspirants to refer to the vital information below before applying for the DUCET 2020 Exam.
- 1 DUCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 DUCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 DUCET 2020 Notification
- 4 Course Offered By Dravidian University
- 5 DUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 DUCET 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Steps To Fill DUCET 2020 Application Form
- 8 DUCET Address
- 9 DUCET 2020 – Important Links
- 10 DUCET 2020 Admit Card
- 11 DUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 DUCET 2020 Syllabus
- 13 DUCET 2020 Result
- 14 DUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
DUCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Dravidian University|
|Name Of The Examination||Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit The Application Form||28th October 2020|
|Sub Categories||Commerce Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exam, Science Entrance Exams|
|DUCET Exam Date||2nd November 2020|
In the above tabular form, we have equipped the details regarding the DUCET Notification 2020. Furthermore, details can refer to the official website of Dravidian University for more queries. Hence, we suggest the aspirants stick to our article for more latest updates regarding DUCET Notification 2020. So, we advise the aspirants to check the below links quickly to download the application form of DUCET. Furthermore, from the below sections, you can find eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, required details, and application process.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|DUCET Previous Question Papers|
|DUCET Admit Card|
DUCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of DUCET 2020 Online/ Offline Application Form||1st April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||28th October 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|DUCET Exam Date||2nd November 2020|
|Declaration of DUCET Result||To Be Announced|
DUCET 2020 Notification
The university officials invite the applications for admission to PG courses through the Common Entrance Test. Moreover, before filling the application form, contenders must ensure their eligibility criteria. Hence, the application form of the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test must be filled and send to the mentioned address on or before its last date.
The Dravidian University has released an official notification for DUCET 2020 for various courses like MBA, M.A, M.Sc, Ph.D., M.Com, P.G. Diploma, M.Ed, etc. For more details about DUCET Notification 2020 like Education qualification, Age limit, Application Form, Application Fee and how to apply, etc. For more the official updates you can go to the dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
Course Offered By Dravidian University
M.A. Telugu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Malayalam, Folklore, tribal lore & Cultural Tourism, M.Sc Herbal Sciences, M.Ed.,
Self-Financing PG Programs
M.Sc. Botany, Physics, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry (organic), Computer Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, M.L.I.Sc, M.Com, M.S.W, M.A. Sociology, Rural Development Management.
P.G. Diploma in Folkloristics/Tourism/ Translation; Diploma in Yoga and allied sciences/ Tamil / Tulu/ Malayalam; Certificate Programmes in Tamil /Tulu / Malayalam/ Academic Writing.
DUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to get admission in Dravidian University.
- To get admission into B.Sc, Degree Course with Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry Sericulture, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology as one of the subjects.
- And under Part-II contenders should have passed Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- For admission into B.Sc, Computer Science – Candidates should have studied Mathematics with a required percentage.
- Moreover, for admission into the B.Com Degree course, the priority should be given to the students.
- Contenders who passed Commerce, Arts subjects in the qualifying examination of those people are eligible to apply for DUCET Notification 2020.
- Contenders who passed Arts subjects in the qualifying examination are eligible to get admission into the BA Degree course.
- People who have done Commerce subjects in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into BBM, Degree Course.
DUCET 2020 Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 250/-|
|General and OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Steps To Fill DUCET 2020 Application Form
Eligible contenders can fill DUCET Application Form 2020 in online mode as well as offline mode. To download DUCET Application forms must visit the official website. Moreover, candidates need to follow the particular procedure for filling the DUCET Application Form.
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University.
- Click on the Admission link on the top of the website.
- And hit on the DUCET Application.
- Enter your details like a valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Therefore, the application form of the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test will appear on the screen.
- After that, download and take a print out of the same.
- Later, fill the DUCET application form with your handwriting and send it to the University address.
- Aspirants need to fill the following details in the application form. Have a look.
- Candidates Name
- Mention the Course Applied
- Choice or Preference
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The State of Domicile
- Academic Details
- Entrance Examination Center
- The result of the Qualifying Degree Exam
- Declaration of Parents
- Particulars of Demand Draft.
After that, people need to attach the following documents along with the application form of DUCET
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificate
- Degree marks and provisional Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Four passport size recent photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Relevant Certificate in case of Physical Disability
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC, NSS, Any other sport
- Migration Certificate
- DD in the name of Registrar Dravidian University payable at Kuppam
Two self Addressed postcards.
- Finally, send the filled application form of DUCET to the university on the following address
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
DUCET 2020 – Important Links
DUCET 2020 Postponement Notice: Click Here
To Check Admission Notification Of DUCET 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
To Fill DUCET 2020 Application Form & Hall Ticket: Click Here (Available Now)
DUCET 2020 Admit Card
And the candidates who are taking the DUCET Exam have to download the DUCET Admit Card. Candidates can download the DUCET Admit Card from the link given. And the link to download the DUCET is on 2nd November 2020.
To Download DUCET 2020 Admit Card Here
DUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
DUCET Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions and 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The Marking for DUCET Exam will be 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
DUCET 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates can check the Subject Names and marks that will be asked in the exam. All the candidates can prepare for the exam by checking the DUCET Syllabus. Candidates can check the DUCET Syllabus from the link given below.
Download DUCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
DUCET 2020 Result
After participating in the DUCET Exam, candidates can know their marks in the DUCET Exam. Candidates can check the DUCET Results from the link given below. Candidates can check the DUCET Results by entering the login details.
Check DUCET 2020 Result Here
We hope the above data is helpful for all the candidates. Read this article entirely for those who are in deep search of DUCET Notification 2020. For furthermore, details about DUCET Notification, DUCET Admit Card. Keep on visit our website Freshersnow for the latest updates. Moreover, competitors get full details about DUCET Notification 2020.
DUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the DUCET Application Form release?
The officials released the DUCET Application form on 1st April 2020.
What is the DUCET Application Fee?
DUCET Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs. 250/-, General and OBC are Rs. 500/-.
Where can I submit the DUCET Application Form?
Candidates can Submit the DUCET Application Form from the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.
What is the last date to submit the DUCET Application Form?
The last date to submit the DUCET Application Form is 28th October 2020.