e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 @ ekalyan.cgg.gov.in | Eligibility Criteria, Application Form (Available Now): This e-Kalyan Scholarship is undertaken by The Welfare Department, Government of the Jharkhand. To get the latest information on the e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 you have to check this page. And mainly, this e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2020 links up all the welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and also banks to give/ distribute the scholarships. Also, you have to check your e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Eligibility before applying for the e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship 2020.
Latest Update: e-Kalyan Scholarship is Available Now For Post Matric (Within State & Outside State). Check the direct link provided below.
Moreover, the last date to submit the e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form for the Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) is 10th March 2020. So, all the candidates must check the below details and should apply for e-Kalyan Scholarships 2020. Let us get into more detail about this e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 here. To the end of this page, we have provided the direct links so that you can easily apply for the e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020.
e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 – Information
|Provided by||The Welfare Department – Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class|
|Scholarship Name||e-Kalyan Scholarship|
|Application Form Availability||Available Now For Post Matric (Within State & Outside State)|
|Eligible For||SC/ ST/ BC Students doing post-matric or pre-matric|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose Of Scheme||Financial support to SC/ ST/ BC Candidates|
e-Kalyan Scholarship Schemes List 2020
The Government of the Jharkhand is providing lots of Scholarship Schemes. This e-Kalyan Scholarship is one of those. Only the candidates under SC/ ST/ BC are allowed to get this Scholarship. And every year in the months between July and December the applications for e-Kalyan Scholarships 2020 were opened. And the Scholarship Process will be very transparent. Actually, The Schemes under this are
Pre Matric Schemes
(i) Pre Matric SC Scheme
(ii) Pre Matric ST Scheme
(iii) Pre Matric BC Scheme
Post Matric Schemes
(i) Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) SC Scheme
(ii) Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) ST Scheme
(iii) Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) BC Scheme
e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant should belong to either Backward Category (That Belongs to backward Places) SC: Scheduled Caste (Backward By the Caste) ST: Scheduled Tribe (Their Tribes are Backward) are only considered.
- The Candidate should be a resident or domicile of Jharkhand State only.
- Also, applicants must be studying in the Jharkhand recognized institutes or colleges only.
- If SC/ ST, The Annual Income of the Candidates family should not be more than the 2.5 Lakhs per Annum from all the sources.
- If BC, The Annual Income of the Candidates family should not be more than the 1.5 Lakhs per Annum from all the sources.
NOTE: While applying to the e-Kalyan Scholarship, Candidates are advised to give their Adhar linked bank account number only. While applying to the e-Kalyan Scholarship, Candidates submitting wrong income certificates based on agriculture income, necessary legal action will be taken against them.
Documents Required For e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020
- Photograph of the student
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Bonafide certificate along with the fee structure
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
Steps To Submit e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official site of the e-Kalyan Scholarship @ ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Now, with Either Phone Number or Email or Student/ Login Name And Password login.
- After logging into your Dashboard, Click on Apply Online.
- Then, Fill the required correct Details of the candidate.
- Next, Also upload the Documents required. (The uploading files should not be more than the 150MB of limit).
- Afterward once again check the details carefully.
- Finally, Click on Submit.
Note: After successful submission of the online application. The candidates are requested to take a print of the application form for further reference.
To Check Details of e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020: Click Here
Post-Matric (Within State & Outside State) students – Edit Application available in student login till on or before 10th March 2020 (Status is pending at DA level): Click Here (Available Now)
Post-Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students on or before 10th March 2020 (Status is pending at DA level): Click Here
We hope that the above description of the e-Kalyan Scholarship is informative. And to get day-to-day updates of e-Kalyan Scholarship Follow us on Freshers Now.
e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the e-Kalyan Scholarship?
The government of the Jharkhand is providing this e-Kalyan Scholarship. Only the candidates under SC/ ST/ BC are allowed to get this Scholarship.
How can I submit my e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form?
e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form must be submitted by visiting the official site @ https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/. Or else, you can check FreshersNow.Com to fill, submit your application form.
Which documents do I need while applying for e-Kalyan Scholarships 2020?
Student Photograph, Bonafide Certificate (with Fee structure), The validity of Income Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Previous Year Mark Sheet, Bank Pass Book Scan, Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parent/ Guardian).