ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 @ easterncoal.gov.in | Cost Accountant Exam Date: All the Cost Accountant/ Accountant post applied candidates can refer to this page. On this page, we have provided the entire details of the ECL Accountant Hall Ticket 2021. The officials of the Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) will release the ECL Cost Accountant Admit Card 2021 in May 2021 Tentative. Mostly, the ECL Accountant & Cost Accountant Exam going to be conducted in May 2021 (Expected). Candidates can download the ECL Admit Card from the below-given link. And the link gets activated once officials make it out.
- 1 ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 – Details
- 2 ECL Accountant, Cost Accountant Exam Date 2021
- 3 Information Present On ECL Accountant Hall Ticket 2021
- 4 Original Proofs Need For ECL Cost Accountant/ Accountant Exam 2021
- 5 Steps To Download ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021
- 6 ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 – FAQ
ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 – Details
|ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 | Check Cost Accountant Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)|
|Post Name||Cost Accountant/ Accountant|
|Number Of Posts||57 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 – Tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Initial Medical Examination (IME)/ Pre-employment Medical Examination (PME)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Also Check: ECL Recruitment
ECL Accountant, Cost Accountant Exam Date 2021
All those aspirants who had applied for 57 Cost Accountant/ Accountant posts of advt no: ECL/ CMD/ C-6/ Rectt/ Acct-19/ 36/ 619, can check the ECL Accountant Exam Date 2021 details from this section. Officials of Eastern Coalfields Limited are planning to conduct the written test in May 2021. Candidates must attend the exam along with ECL Admit Card 2021.
Information Present On ECL Accountant Hall Ticket 2021
Download the ECL Accountant Hall Ticket 2021 and check the below details.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Examination Centre Code
- Category of the Contender
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
Original Proofs Need For ECL Cost Accountant/ Accountant Exam 2021
Candidates who are going to attend the written test have to carry any one of the below given original proofs for the exam.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021
- Initially move to the official website of the Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) @ easterncoal.gov.in.
- The home page of Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) appears on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment tab which is on the top of the home page.
- Click on the Recruitment Notices tab.
- A new page with all the recruitment notices opens on the screen.
- Search for the link related to download the ECL Accountant Hall Ticket 2021 and click on that link.
- Enter the registration number, password, and date of birth of the candidate and click on that submit button.
- Download ECL Cost Accountant Admit Card 2021.
- Take the hard copy of the hall ticket and proceed for the exam.
To Download ECL Cost Accountant/ Accountant Admit Card 2021: Click Here (Link will be activated in the month of May 2021 (Tentative))
Download the ECL Cost Accountant/ Accountant Admit Card 2021 from the below-given link after the official announcement. Follow Freshers Now to get instant updates.
ECL Accountant Admit Card 2021 – FAQ
From where can I download ECL Cost Accountant Admit Card?
Aspirants must download through the official site at easterncoal.gov.in or you can also download it from Freshers Now.
What is the ECL Accountant & Cost Accountant Exam Date?
ECL Accountant & Cost Accountant Exam going to be conducted in May 2021.
Do we need to take any proof to attend the exam?
Yes, Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…
How will I know the full address of the exam centre?
The full address of the exam centre will be provided to you through the admit card only.