eClerx is organizing eClerx Walkin Drive in Mumbai area for Analyst Jobs. So, people if you are fresher and need to get a job in eClerx? At that point check the latest details of eClerx Walkin in Mumbai 2018 from this article. eClerx Walkin Drive is to be held on 14th, 17th December 2018. In this article, you can examine the Freshers Jobs in eClerx to get all the data on the current walkins. We have provided all the complete details of walkin on this page.
Fresher or experience of one year can get this prominent placement in attending the eClerx Walkin In Mumbai. You can scroll down below to get the detailed data of eClerx Walkin Interview Mumbai. It is also noticed that only Male Graduated candidates can have the chance to attend the eClerx Walkin. We have also included Walkin Date, Time and more particulars in the below sections.
- 1 eClerx Walkin Drive 2018 Information
eClerx Walkin Drive 2018 Information
|Company Name||eClerx Services Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – INR 1,50,000 PA|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary Audit|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
All the job seekers can go through the complete article to get a clear view of eClerx Walkin Drive. To help the job aspirants we have also included the Placement Papers on our homepage for better preparation. All the eligible people can attend for this eClerx Walkin Interview for the Analyst Jobs in Mumbai Vacancies. Hope, the graduates will check Freshers Now to check more latest updates. Well, attend the Walkin Mumbai to attain the Analyst Jobs.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Any Fresher Graduate can apply
- Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible
- Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible
- Experience: Analyst – 0 to 1.5 years
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Rotational Night Shift
- Knowledge of Derivatives, Equity, Bond Market and capital market
- HR Interview
- Aptitude Test (Mandatory): Numerical, Logic and English Language, Post Clearing the
- Aptitude test.
- Operation Interview.
eClerx Services Ltd Profile
eClerx is an Indian learning process outsourcing organization situated in Mumbai. eClerx is an open constrained organization whose offers are recorded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India. The organization filed on the bourses on Monday, 31 December 2007. In April 2012, eClerx procured Agilyst Inc to develop its impression in the U.S. link and telecom industry. On 31 March 2015, eClerx gained Creative Services Agency CLX Europe, for an aggregate buy thought of up to EUR 25 million.
Details Of eClerx Walkin Interview
Walkin Date: 14th, 17th December 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Working days: Friday, Monday
Shift timings: Night Shifts
Contact Person: Hemal Thakker
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue – eClerx Walkin Drive
Building # 14,
5th Floor, K Raheja Mindspace,
Plot # 3, Thane Belapur Road,
Opp Airoli Railway Station,
Navi Mumbai 400 708
Required Certificates For eClerx Walkin Interview
All the candidates need to carry the below documents for the eClerx Walkin Interview as mentioned.
- All the students should have required Educational Documents
- Job aspirants should bring the 2 copies of the latest Resume
- Candidates should carry the latest Passport size photos
- Any Government ID Proofs like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Final Year Mark sheet, Last 3 months Salary Slips, Experience Letter.
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
We hope the above eClerx Walkin Interview For Analyst Jobs In Mumbai is suitable for your profile. If it is not fit for you then click on the above-provided links.
You May Also Like: