eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive In Mumbai For Associate Jobs: Are you guys searching for Jobs In Mumbai? If yes then you are at the perfect destination. Yes, eClinicalWorks team are going to conduct eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview 12th August 2019 to 15th August 2019.
So all the interested aspirants can attend direct eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive On scheduled time and dates. Any Graduate and Post Graduate competitors having 4 years of experience are eligible for the Associate/ Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) position. So candidates are advised to utilize this opportunity and attend the eClinicalWorks Walkin In Mumbai.
★ ★ Latest Walkins 2019 ★ ★
- 1 eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive In Mumbai – Details
- 1.1 Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- 1.2 Company Profile – eClinicalWorks India Pvt Ltd
- 1.3 Education Details For eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive
- 1.4 Details Of eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview In Mumbai
- 1.5 eClinicalWorks Walkin Venue
- 1.6 Mandatory Documents Required For eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview
eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive In Mumbai – Details
|Company Name||eClinicalWorks India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/ Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 4,00,000 PA|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Is primarily responsible for making calls to insurance companies and resolving claims
- based on the information obtained.
- The selected candidate is responsible for bringing in efficiency to his process by identifying quicker ways to
- work through a claim.
- Is responsible for completion of the target assigned to him.
- Is responsible for the optimum quality of his deliverables.
- Aspirants are the responsibility to furnish/share any intelligence obtained on calls with his teammates and supervisors.
- Is responsible to adhere and maintain SLA at all times.
- Is responsible to identify and escalated any foreseen challenges/issues.
Company Profile – eClinicalWorks India Pvt Ltd
The largest cloud-centric, fully integrated EHR for physicians, Population Health, and Patient Engagement. 130,000+ physicians | 80,000+ facilities | 19 Davies Award Winners |The most widely adopted cloud-based EHR in the U.S. ambulatory market according to Frost & Sullivan. For more than 20 years, eClinicalWorks has been fulfilling a dream — to provide the best products and cloud-based solutions for every customer. It is that dream that drives us, that doesn’t let us sleep, and that guides the spirit of constant innovation that has made eClinicalWorks a leader in healthcare IT.
Education Details For eClinicalWorks Walkin Drive
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Details Of eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview In Mumbai
- Walkin Dates: 12th August 2019 To 15th August 2019
- Walkin Time: 4:00 PM To 8:00 PM
- Contact Person HR – Natasha Patel
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Questions
eClinicalWorks Walkin Venue
eclinicalWorks Boomerang B wing,
7th Floor, Chandivali Farm Road,
Near Chandivali Studio,
Mumbai – 400072
Mandatory Documents Required For eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview
Candidates those who are willing to take part in the eClinicalWorks Walkin must check the below documents. And these listed documents are mandatory for you during the Walkin.
- Candidates should bring their Latest Updated Resume for the eClinicalWorks Walkin Interview.
- Recent Passport size photos
- All the students should carry all required Educational certificates along with xerox copies for Jobs In Mumbai.
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
We hope that the above-given information is useful for all the job seekers. Candidates are advised to utilize this opportunity and get a job in eClinicalWorks. For more latest updates keep checking our Freshers Now page. Thank You.