Electrical engineering jobs in core companies for freshers: We hope the above provided information is useful for freshers who are looking for electrical engineering jobs in India.
What is Electrical Engineering?
Before you guys find employment opportunities in the Electrical Engineering domain, let us provide you some information regarding what is electrical engineering is all about. Electrical Engineering deals study, design, and application of equipment, devices, and systems that use electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. So, candidates who are holding Electrical Engineering actually do is design, develop, test, and manage the manufacturing of electrical equipment, from electric motors and navigation systems to power generation equipment and the electrical components of vehicles and personal devices.
Electrical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for candidates who want to pursue their career in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- And for the ones who are looking for higher education opportunities in Electrical Engineering, then you need to pass a B.Tech degree with a minimum pass percentage.
Career Opportunities in Electrical Engineering
A well-planned career happens when you know what to do after your education. Be it looking for a job or going for higher education. Each and everything related to your professional career has to be detailedly planned at every point in time. Then only, you can have clarity about what you can do and what you can pursue to make it better.
In the below sections, we have provided insight regarding what is the Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs in India, Jobs that Freshers can look into, and also about companies that are frequently hiring both freshers and experienced candidates. So, without any delay kindly scroll down to the below sections.
Electrical Engineering Jobs in India
Candidates who have done their Engineering in Electrical Engineering have plenty of employment opportunities in our country. The best thing, Electrical Engineers can easily find Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs directly in core companies. Getting a job in a core company provides a wide range of opportunities for your future. Core companies enable you guys to fully use the knowledge that you have acquired at your education level.
Following is the list of Core Companies for Electrical Engineering
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Bharat Electronics
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions
- NTPC Limited
- Steel Authority of India
- Jindal Steel and Power
- Hindustan Petroleum
Electrical Engineering Private Jobs
- General Electrics
- Bajaj Electrical Limited
- The Boeing Company
- Adani Power Limited
- BL Power Systems Limited
- Shell Oil Company
- Exide Industries Limited
- HBM Power System
- Tata Electric Companies
Electrical Engineering Government Jobs
Government jobs for electrical engineers: Everyone dreams of getting a job in the government sector, right! So, here is the list of Government companies where you find Electrical Engineering Jobs For Freshers. And do bookmark our @Freshersnow page to get instant notification about the latest job notifications.
And keep a lookout at this list to know which government organization is accepting either freshers or experienced Electrical Engineering professionals.
- Cement Corporation of India
- National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), Jamshedpur
- Indian Air Force
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
- Bureau of India Standards
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- IREL India
- NMDC Limited
- Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL)
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Indian Coast Guard
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCCL)
Electrical Engineering Job Positions
Here is the list of Electrical Engineering Job Positions/ Titles you can look forward to working in any company.
The candidates who are holding the Electrical Engineering can work as:
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Power Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Broadcast Engineer
- System Analyst
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Micro Electric Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Sound Engineer
- Circuits Engineer
- Electrical Control Engineer
- Electrical Distribution Engineer
- Electrical Network Engineer
- Analogue Amplifier Design Engineer
Scope of Electrical Engineering
The concept of Electrical Engineering has so widely spread in every sector of our Indian system. That there isn’t any sector that is left or that can work without Electrical Engineering. The branches of this are so deeply rooted in each sector, that no one can imagine a life without it.
And this provides a wonderful opportunity for freshers and experienced candidates of Electrical Engineering, that they can always find employment opportunities in any sector they wish to explore their career in. To widen your job searching scope and also to provide new Career Opportunities in Electrical Engineering check the below list.
- Engineering Services
- Automobile Industry
- Government Electrical Works Department
- Electricity transmission and distribution organizations
- Indian Railways
- Architecture and Construction Firms
- Aerospace Manufacturer Industry
- Airports Authority of India
- Electric power generating installations
- Navigational equipment manufacturing industries
Electrical Engineering Pay Scale
Here is one more reason for you to choose and look into Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs. Following is the list, where you can refer to how much a company is willing to pay for Electrical Engineers.
On average it is proven that an Electrical Engineer will be making Rs.22,222/- per month. That means at the career starting that means as a fresher a candidate would be making Rs.3,50,000/- per annum and with some years of experience, he/ she would be making Rs.7,00,000/- per annum. And for the topmost level candidates would be making Rs.17,00,000/-.
List of some companies that are paying the best salaries in the industry
- Bharat Heavy Electricals – Rs.45,797 per month
- Indian Oil – Rs.67,092 per month
- Kerala State Electricity Board – Rs.64,453 per month
- Tata Steel – Rs.29,438 per month
- GMR Group – Rs.32,536 per month
- L&T – 38,800 per month
- Reliance Industries – Rs.6,44,372 per year
- ABB – Rs.6,36,499 per year
- MRF Tyres – Rs.4,88,538 per year
- TCS – Rs.4,69,035 per year
Skills that are required for Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Basic Circuit Knowledge: As the main job of Electrical Engineers is to design and develop circuits, the aspirants must have basic theoretical and as well as practical knowledge about Circuits.
- Interpersonal Skills: Electrical Engineers mostly work closely with other team members, this combined work will enable them to work productively and efficiently. In order to make most of the work, the candidates need to have interpersonal skills.
- Learning Skills: Electrical Engineering is an ever-changing domain, you need to be updated all the time. To be upgraded all the time, you guys need to be continuously learning about new things.
- Maths Skills: Electrical Engineers come from a science background, and it is understandable that their mathematics skills can be not up to the mark. However, as their job is to Analyze, Design, and Troubleshoot the equipment, they need to work on various principles in calculus and other advanced mathematics principles.
In order to excel in what you are doing, you guys need to overcome your shortcomings. And for you to achieve that, you need to be aware of what you are good at and what you need to work on to improve your skills.
We genuinely wish that all the details that are provided by us on this page regarding Latest Electrical Engineering Jobs can be useful and helpful for you guys in some way. And to get information like this, do visit our @Freshers Now website.