ESIC IMO Books – ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Preparation Books: This article will guide you through ESIC IMO Books. Grab these Best Books for ESIC IMO Exam and enhance your exam prep. Subsequently, it is important to understand the criteria of your preparation. So that you can conveniently seize through the Books for ESIC IMO. As you read along do not forget to take notes and you will not miss any of the Important Books for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer/ ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Best Books. Categorically, get these books handy and ace your preparation with this article.
Best Books for ESIC IMO Exam 2022
Check this section as we have accommodated the list of ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Preparation Books here.
- Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine – Walker
- Washington Manual – General Internal Medicine – Ciesielki
- Handbook of Emergency Medicine – Suresh David
- Pediatrics for Medical Graduates – Arun Babu
- Ghai Essential Pediatrics – Paul V.K
- Clinical Pediatrics – Aruchamy Lakshmanaswamy
- Manipal Manual of Surgery – Shenoy K.R
- Srb’s Manual of Surgery – M. Sriram Bhat
- Manual of Clinical Surgery – Dr Somen Das
- Undergraduate Manual of Clinical Cases in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – N. Hephzibah Kirubamani
- MCQ in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – Professor Dr Atul Chaube
- Clinical Cases in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – Sharmila Arun Babu
- Davidson’s Principles of Preventive & Social Medicine – Walker
- Review of Preventive and Social Medicine – Vivek Jain
- Mahajan & Gupta Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine – B K Mahajan
To conclude, all the ESIC IMO Preparation Books are categorically mentioned. Follow freshersnow.com for more informative articles here.
|You Can Also Check|
|ESIC IMO Result||ESIC IMO Answer Key|
|ESIC IMO Cut Off||Government Jobs|
|ESIC IMO Syllabus||ESIC IMO Previous Question Papers|