Eurofins Recruitment 2020 For Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore: Are you the one who is seeking for Eurofins Recruitment 2020? If yes, candidates can go through this page for more information about Eurofins Recruitment 2020 Drive. Moreover, all B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS-IT, BS-IT graduates are eligible to apply for Eurofins Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer Role. We have provided the direct application form link to attend Eurofins Recruitment in Bangalore. For more details about Eurofins Jobs, visit the website @ www.eurofins.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 Eurofins Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Summary of Position and Objectives
- 3 Eurofins Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job description
- 4 Eurofins Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer – Specific Assignments
- 5 Eurofins Recruitment in Bangalore – Required Skills and Experience
- 6 Eurofins Recruitment 2020 – Job Qualifications
- 7 About Eurofins Company
- 8 Steps To Apply For Eurofins Recruitment 2020 Drive
Eurofins Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BC/ MCA/ MS-IT, BS-IT|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Summary of Position and Objectives
- The objective of this position is to join the Support and Continual Improvement project team as a Software Programmer.
Eurofins Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job description
Within the Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Follow team development practices and policies to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported in a long-term period.
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
Eurofins Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer – Specific Assignments
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Develop working relationships within the program (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, development, testing & deployment staff).
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, the definition of done, documentation…)
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs
Collaboration with Support Agents:
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports, or SQL procedures.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Eurofins Recruitment in Bangalore – Required Skills and Experience
- Strong in any programming languages(like C, C++, C#, Java,….etc)
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
Eurofins Recruitment 2020 – Job Qualifications
- Candidates who are BSC/ MSC/ BC/ MCA/ MS-IT, BS-IT graduates are eligible For Eurofins
About Eurofins Company
Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences, and supporting clinical studies.
Also, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty esoteric and molecular clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. With over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operates more than 800 laboratories, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostics.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Steps To Apply For Eurofins Recruitment 2020 Drive
- Click on the link provided below
- Note all the points mentioned by the recruiters
- Then, click on I’m interested Button
- A New Page will be redirected
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- After Filling, click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For Eurofins Recruitment 2020 For Associate Software Engineer
Hope all the candidates got the required information about Eurofins Recruitment 2020. Follow our website that is FreshersNow.Com. And if you bookmark our website, you can get daily notifications. If you want any clarification, drop your query in the comment section below.