Expeditors Recruitment 2019: Willing to attend the Expeditors Recruitment 2019 Drive? Then check out this page as we have provided the complete information of the Expeditors Recruitment For Freshers as well as Experienced. Also, the Expeditors Recruitment 2019 is to be conducted to hire the candidates for the Global Business Operations – Process role. Any Graduate from the relevant field can directly apply for the Expeditors Recruitment 2019 Drive through the direct link provided on this page. And check the Expeditors Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the latest Expeditors Jobs in Hyderabad.
★ ★ IT Jobs 2019 Across India ★ ★
- 1 Expeditors Recruitment 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Expeditors Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Expeditors Offerings
- 1.3 Company Description
- 1.4 Job Description | Expeditors Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced
- 1.5 Training Requirements
- 1.6 How To Apply For Expeditors Recruitment 2019 For Freshers & Experienced?
Expeditors Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Job Role||Global Business Operations – Process|
|Category||IT Software Jobs|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Expeditors Eligibility Criteria 2019
Global Business Operations – Process
- 0 to 2 years Expeditors experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expeditors Product and Service knowledge
- Programming knowledge (VBA, Scripting, etc.)
- Transition & Implementation knowledge
- Understanding of Process Fundamentals
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to employees at all levels
- Strong PC and analytical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Proficient in Project Management Tools and Process
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
Expeditors offer excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution, and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors are headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Job Description | Expeditors Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced
Global Role (50% of responsibilities)
- Get full and proper usage of existing systems and tools by Geographies and Operations
- Introduce new processes to our operations in our pursuit of relentless efficiency
- Collaborate with another district, regional, and global resources to build consistency in all processes
- Receive and roll out new operating systems and related tools – and provide meaningful feedback
- Drive the deployment and improvement of Global Business Operations strategy and efforts
- Contribute to a global operational standard to create and protect the pursuit of a Best in Class operation
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions & Answers
- Take direction from Regional Manager, Business Operations – Process (RVP Region)
Coordinate with local management to identify opportunities to improve quality, service, compliance, and profitability through the pursuit of efficiency and consistency
- Produce expected results locally in line with Corporate standards through improved processes, visibility to performance, data governance, and exception management
- Identify and prioritize problem areas within business operations through communication with operational staff and via [observation, process mapping, timing studies, and other] process analysis methods
- Work alongside the District Analytics (if applicable) to deliver reporting and automation to the field
- Present improved data and analytics for internal business opportunity and external client value
- Provide training for every employee in the art and application of the Fundamentals of Business Process, through both teaching and mentoring
- Monitor District Excellence metrics and promote behaviors and processes to close the performance gap within the district
- Lead and ensure progress on corrective and preventative actions within your district
- Have a TBP (Tactical Business Plan) with their DM or Support and contribute to the Tactical Business Plan of the district
- Conduct monthly operational assessments
- Meet company standards of 52 hours training per year, including as needed management/ leadership training
- Attend the 2-day “Facilitation Course”.
- Complete BT (Branch Trainer) Certification program with regional training support
How To Apply For Expeditors Recruitment 2019 For Freshers & Experienced?
- Go to the website of Expeditors @ expeditors.
- Now, you can move to the Careers section.
- Choose your details and then check the detailed information.
- Click on the I’m interested if you are interested to apply for the Expeditors Recruitment For Freshers.
- Then, fill all the details and then submit the application form.
- Also, download it for further usage.
To Apply For Expeditors Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here