EY India Recruitment 2020 For Account Support Associate in Bangalore: Waiting for the EY Recruitment 2020? Recently, the recruiters of Ernst & Young are inviting talented Freshers and experienced candidates that are 0 – 2 Years having a B.Com, BBA, Economics Degree for the role of Associate. So, interested candidates kindly utilize this wonderful opportunity of the EY Recruitment. Also, we had given the Online Registration down on this page. Apply for the EY Associate Jobs and hence attain Jobs in Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
EY Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Ernst & Young|
|Qualification||B.Com/ BBA/ Economics|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Account Support Associate|
The ASA role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities. The types of technical services offered by Consulting are Risk and Performance Improvement. ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to the above service lines.
They are looking for Associates with expertise in accounts support skills to join our ASA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist Onshore ASA/ Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/ budgets/ estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
- Excellent PowerPoint skills including icons, infographics, and various layouts.
- Able to interact with clients directly provide/ intake suggestions on layouts/ designs.
- Able to follow brand guidelines and ensure presentations are compliant and visually appealing.
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships, and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring the highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- To support onshore Account Support Associates and Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/ or recommendations
- Communicate relevant client information to account teams via presentations
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Skills & Attributes For Success
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination/ communication
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
You Must Have
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/ BBA/ Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years of general business experience with exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with presentation tools like MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, reader and Pdf Xchange Viewer, etc.
- IT Skills – the experience of using MS Office PC based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.) and windows-based PC.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Professional, confident, and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritizing effectively
- Organized and self-disciplined
- A high degree of accuracy
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
What They Look For
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with a willing and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are. You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is on education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Online Registration Process For EY Recruitment 2020
- Click on the below-given link of EY Recruitment 2020.
- Then, you will find a new page showing the details of the EY Associate Jobs.
- Once refer to all the details given on that page and click on the Apply for the Job link available on that page.
- Check the terms and conditions of the Company
- Then, fill in all your personal and technical details.
- Finally, submit the details.
Online Registration Link For EY Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore: Apply Here
Hope you are happy with the details given on this page. Still, if you had any doubts, don’t hesitate to ask us. You can communicate with us through the comment section given below. Follow us @ FreshersNow.Com regularly to get the latest news.