Waiting for the EY Recruitment 2019? Recently, the recruiters of the Ernst & Young are inviting the talented Freshers and experienced candidates that is 0 – 4 Years having B.Com, BBA, MBA, M.Com Degree for the role of Associate. So, interested candidates kindly utilize this wonderful opportunity of the EY Recruitment. Also, we had given the Online Registration down on this page. Apply for the EY Associate Jobs and hence attain Jobs in Kochi.
EY Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Name Of The Company||Ernst & Young|
|Qualification||B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
Eligibility Criteria – EY Jobs in Kochi
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline
Should be well structured and should essentially possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and always pay attention to detail – this is critical when it comes to a huge volume of transactions to be processed
- Flexible and dependable; willing to adjust work schedule as necessary to meet peak demands and customer requirements
- 0 – 4 years’ work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or Learning/ HR Operations experience
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and customer orientation works effectively with the team
- Displays a positive attitude; meets challenges and changes with an open mind, demonstrates a commitment to the job
- Creating and managing Learning courses in SuccessFactors/EY Leads, based on the request received from the regional Talent Team
- Creating and managing Scheduled Offering (Class), with a specific start and End date & time, Location, Instructor, etc., to deliver the Course content effectively, based on the request received from the regional Talent Team
- Roster Management: Managing the Registration/Cancellation for the Scheduled Offering’s (Classes).
- Notifying the employees through various communications (email) on the upcoming classes which they have registered for (eg: Registration notification, Joining Instruction, Leader Communication, etc)
- Preparing and providing Onsite Documents which is required for the training (Rosters/ Attendance sheet, Name Tag’s, Table Tents)
- Triggering feedback survey for the classes completed
- Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan activities
- Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Senior and Supervisor roles
- Ensure there are no deviations from the agreed process – raise change requests wherever required upon getting confirmation from the Supervisor
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. EY operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 270,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
EY, the purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services, provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on promises to all of their stakeholders. In so doing, it plays a critical role in building a better working world for people, for clients, and for communities.
Online Registration Process For EY Recruitment 2019
- Click on the below given link of EY Recruitment 2019.
- Then, you will find a new page showing the details of the EY Associate Jobs.
- Once refer all the details given on that page and click on the Apply for the Job link available on that page.
- Check the terms and conditions of the Company
- Then, fill all your personal and technical details.
- Finally, submit the details.
Online Registration Link For EY Recruitment 2019 | Associate Jobs: Apply Here
★ ★ ★ Find More IT Jobs ★ ★ ★
Hope you are happy with the details given on this page. Still, if you had any doubts, don’t hesitate to ask us. You can communicate with us through the comment section given below. Follow us @ Freshers Now regularly to get the latest news.