GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019: GKN Aerospace is recruiting for the role of Graduate Trainee. The recruiters of GKN Aerospace are inviting the candidates who completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Degrees for the GKN Aerospace Graduate Trainee Jobs in Bangalore. So, interested and eligible candidates can happily use this information and apply for this Recruitment. Down Here, we had given the Online Registration to apply for the GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, you can check the details of the Job Description, Eligibility, Company Profile etc.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Company||GKN Aerospace|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Should support product development activities by performing manufacturing engineering and process planning activities of Aerospace Components.
- The execution will mostly be in accordance with established methods, tools and aerospace standards such as APQP & PPAP.
- However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and driving new technology.
Skills Required – GKN Aerospace Graduate Trainee Jobs
- BE/ B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace/ Production/ Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/ universities.
- Fundamental understanding of manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem-solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates should have Good communication skills in English Language both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With around 50 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single-aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
Online Registration Process
- Click on the below link to apply for the Jobs in Bangalore.
- Read all the terms and conditions to attain the Graduate Trainee Jobs.
- Fill all the required fields in order to get the GKN Aerospace Graduate Trainee Jobs in Bangalore
- Submit all those once after you check them.
Online Registration Link For GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019: Apply Here
Hence, apply for the GKN Aerospace Recruitment 2019 through online registration link given above. Furthermore, for more updates and alerts, keep visiting our website Freshers Now regularly. Drop a comment to clarify your doubts in the comment section.